Inverness Match - 23rd December

Fawlty Towers

1 hour ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Team for Friday?

Sneddon

McMillan Brownlie Holt Milne 

Turner Docherty Bannigan

Lawless Grahan Fitzpatrick

Tough on Muirhead but Holr is besr centre half and need to continue Brownlie game time.

Hoping Doc is fit and assuming Tiffoney is injured.

Very doubtful according to Archie. Plus another two 50/50 due to illness. No mention of Tiffoney.

I was checking the Scotland fixtures for tickets next year. We play Cyprus at Hampden on Sat 25th Mar at 2pm, on that day we are due to play ICT away. I'm assuming that game might be switched, so could we end up playing all 4 league matches v them being played on Friday night?

With Ayr playing Dundee this would not only be a great chance to get back into the top of table mix but also to put a wee bit of daylight from ICT.  Hopefully confidence is high and we can take advantage of injury hit opponents and start xmas on a high.  :fan:

Also see we will be wearing third kit to highlight a great cause.

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/thistle-support-the-nohomekit-campaign/

2-1 Jags.

11 minutes ago, Cfirejkl said:

Writing from 4,000 miles away - why are these games on a Friday night?  Why not tomorrow - maybe luch start - or better still the day after Christmas?

Ill be curious to see the attendance.

A lot of folk are busy Xmas Eve so can’t make it, Boxing Day there is next to no public transport plus a lot of folk also do the other half of the family Xmas dinner

50 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

A lot of folk are busy Xmas Eve so can’t make it, Boxing Day there is next to no public transport plus a lot of folk also do the other half of the family Xmas dinner

Thanks for the explanation - specifically the public transport as I didnt think about that.

Over this side of the pond there is professional sport basically everyday - I mean everyday - Christmas included.  

Back to the game - hopefully we can capitalize against a side with worse recent form than ours.