Raith at Kirkcaldy

Lenziejag

Another tough game. To keep our run going, we need to do something that we haven’t done for quite some time - beat Raith away. 
Milne and McInroy will probably be back for this and Graham too if his suspension is over. If not, Will Doolan stick with Diack or bring in Tomi(assuming fit). 

Our first outing on plastic for sometime. Been enjoying the grass parks.

Raith seem to win all their games by a single goal and they've a habit of scoring very late on as we found out to our cost. And we've a near chronic habit of defending too deep and generally not seeing a game out very well.

Besides maybe Easton they don't appear to have any out and out star players. And apart from the one solitary match they lost, Rovers have scored in every game. Reckon we could score a few goals and still not come away with three points. 

Not that confident and would consider a draw a decent outcome. 

For as long as I can remember Kirkcaldy has not been a positive place for us to visit. 

History and the fact we are playing the best Raith team in years won't make it any easier. Wasn't a recent visit their under Ian McCall a bit of a thrashing.

Still we are the Jags and we do the unexpected so I would be happy with a point. Hope big Adeloye plays.

C'mon the Jsgs. 

9 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

Isn't calling them "Raith" like calling us "Partick"?

It's fine for supporters of other clubs, I would say. For example, no Cardiff City fan would call their club "Cardiff", only "City". However, everyone else naturally will say Cardiff. I have no issue with fans of other clubs calling us "Partick", as "Thistle" is not exclusive to us (particularly when you get to the lower leagues of the pyramid). Similarly, I would certainly say "Raith" rather than "Rovers".