Scottish Cup 4Th Round

jagscast

The draw for the 4th Round of the Scottish Cup takes place, in Aberdeen, at Noon on Tuesday.

Thistle will enter the tournament at this stage, played on 30th November

Potential Opponents:

Aberdeen

Celtic

Dundee United

Hearts

Hibs

ICT

Kilmarnock

Motherwell

Ross County

St. Johnstone

St. Mirren

Alloa Athletic

Dumbarton

Dundee

Falkirk

Livingston

Morton

Queen of the South

Raith Rovers

Ayr United

Brechin City

Dunfermline Athletic

Forfar Athletic

Rangers

Albion Rovers

Clyde

Stirling Albion

Fraserburgh

Annan Athletic/Stenhousemuir - Replay

Auchinleck Talbot/Stranraer - Replay

Berwick Rangers/Culter - Replay 9th November

Who do you want?

Edited by jagscast

An away tie at a ground I've not been to. So...Brechin, Clyde, Fraserburgh, Annan, Auchinleck/Stranraer.

Failing that, anyone (outside the Premiership) at home.

Edit: Actually just realised this is on my girlfriend's birthday so doubt I'll be going. Someone honking at home would be good then to make sure we progress to the next round.

Edited by ThickAsThieves

An away tie at a ground I've not been to. So...Brechin, Clyde, Fraserburgh, Annan, Auchinleck/Stranraer.

Failing that, anyone (outside the Premiership) at home.

Edit: Actually just realised this is on my girlfriend's birthday so doubt I'll be going. Someone honking at home would be good then to make sure we progress to the next round.

So you actually want Sevco then?

Not sure if I want Sevco or not, next few weeks would be a bit of a circus which would distract from the league.

Elgin are out sadly which denies me the chance to complete the full set of league grounds. So someone we haven't played in ages or any of the non-league teams, away from home.

cue Livingston away...

sevco at the old Rangers ground...

seriously, can you imagine the kicking that will happen in their desperation to win , in fact their actual need to progress and win for all sorts of reasons while being supported by the SMSM for their own myopic reasons.I would not touch that game as there would be no benefit to PTFC, it would never be based on both teams respective footballing abilities.

3 home games against lower division teams up until the semi finals ,then you can visit Ibrox ,(maybe,possibly home to Sevco, RIFC by that time, but certainly not the property of)

keep the New sothside strollers and eastend wantaways till the semi finals , divide by 4 the revenues and TV money, get to the final then win it or if beaten make sure its one of the above that win, either way it will be hello Europe! as one cant participate and the other will be pre-qualified through the league.

one has hopes and that way more money.

Edited by banderas

With both Elgin and East Fife going out today there's no senior ground left I've not been in. Was up at Culter so for novelty value it would have to be Auckinleck away. There is absolutely nothing positive I can think of regarding a trip to Fraserburgh, arguably the most inhospitable, depressing, drug ridden hole I've ever had the displeasure to visit but even that would be better than another trip to Livingston..

With both Elgin and East Fife going out today there's no senior ground left I've not been in. Was up at Culter so for novelty value it would have to be Auckinleck away. There is absolutely nothing positive I can think of regarding a trip to Fraserburgh, arguably the most inhospitable, depressing, drug ridden hole I've ever had the displeasure to visit but even that would be better than another trip to Livingston..

There was a good chippie there to be honest, although it is like the walking dead with the amount of junkies roaming the streets