Thistle Transfer Targets Gossip, Summer 2014

yoda-jag

I thought he went off just after half time in the Hearts game (3rd league game of the season) and never played since, but just checked and he had a few games after that so I stand corrected

Wasn't meaning to be pedantic. I must admit I thought he played nearly all our games in promotion season. I am sure some of those were suspensions.

We have missed the opportunity to sign Dougie Imrie, Hamilton have snapped him up on a one year deal.

(tongue firmly in cheek!)

Wondering if Accies did indeed have Lawless on their radar and Imrie was a poor second choice? Quite encouraged with the "quality" of signings elsewhere especially Imrie and Cardle going to County. Greg Stewart to Dundee is another iffy one.

Dougie imrie isn't that bad a signing for them IMO. He's certainly better than Cardle, and if it wasn't for the fact that he's a total and utter wankstain I'd probably have been relatively pleased if we'd taken him.

Saw him play for Morton the day they got relegated ( :clapping: ). Looked to be the only one trying but Morton fans were quick to point he was as lazy as the rest and just a good actor. Saw Cardle once and he was ineffective to be kind.

Saw him play for Morton the day they got relegated ( :clapping: ). Looked to be the only one trying but Morton fans were quick to point he was as lazy as the rest and just a good actor. Saw Cardle once and he was ineffective to be kind.

did cardle not score a hat trick against us a few years backfir the pars?

We have missed the opportunity to sign Dougie Imrie, Hamilton have snapped him up on a one year deal.

(tongue firmly in cheek!)

Accies also linked with signing Michael McGovern, Brian Graham from Dundee United. Kieran McDonald from Clyde and are giving a 1 year rolling contract to Manager Alex Neil

First ever post here but I was wondering what folk thought about the possibility of us signing Mark Millar now that he is a free agent. I know from a v reliable source that he would jump at a move to Thistle.

Dont know if anyone told you Mark but you will have to pay for your flight to Spain and make sure you've got the money for your hotel room , you'll be sharing with 3 others !!

Couple of St Mirren mates saying Harkins is a done deal to come to Thistle. Is he back from his honeymoon(?) to put pen to paper?

I think Dave it was just these made up rumours from Agent 68 (or whatever number) who never seems to get anything right - so likely to be taken with a huge pinch of salt. The same agent said last week Erskine had been released by Dundee United and was in talks with us and Accies - Chris had to take to twitter to say first he had heard anything. Pretty sure Agent 68 also said Steve Kenny was going to be the new Celtic Manager as well. So its probably not an idea source