Season Ticket Poll For Next Yeat

Norgethistle

Season ticket sales poll  

94 members have voted

1. 1. With the season tickets coming out on Monday, Who's all buying a season ticket?

• Renewing my Season Ticket
    • Buying a new ST (Pay at the gate fan 2013/14)
    • Continuing to pay at the gate
    • Stating to pay at the gate (Not renewing ST holder 2013/14)

May change my opinion if what I am hearing regarding the NS and the "Words" behind it are true

Exaclty. Depends upon how much the directors wish to screw with the fans.

The players just lost over a hundred grand for the club this afternoon - how much money do the directors wish to lose with this announcement?

• Like 1

I have been a Nomad for a large number of years so have paid at the gate mostly,it was my intention to buy a Season Ticket on Monday.I am a bit taken aback at this nonsense re The North Stand,it has been a brilliant introduction to the atmosphere at Firhill,today was another fine example,a wall of noise.As has been stated earlier,the result today cost the club a substantial amount of money,i would suggest that messing around with the North Stand could cost a lot.Very disappointed with the Club,the usual official silence,will now hold my cash until things get sorted,that is unfortunate as Archie deserves every penny,Mr Beattie,the ball is firmly in your court.

Was planning on buying my first ever season ticket having been a pay at the gate fan for over 30 years this week as a thank you to Archie and the boys for sticking to their principles of playing the game the way it should be throughout the season and achieving what they did. Was going to do this, even though a season ticket is of no real use to me as I can't make every home game due to work commitments.

On the back of this nonsensical North Stand news and with the thought of watching my games from the mundane atmosphere of the JH stand once again I won't be bothering until the BoD have the decency to at least explain this ridiculous decision and justify it to me.

One new season ticket holder lost..

• Like 1

Oh dear, this has become messy. The two faces of Partick Thistle.

One the one hand, the fans. Supporting the team physically, emotionally and financially. Desperate to see Archie's team progress.

On the other, Beattie. Heals in the ground, holding the club back. Smiling on tv talking of improving the match day experience while, apparently, axing the North Stand out of the other side of his mouth. There is a lot of work to do to improve the match day experience without alienating the fans and destroying the atmosphere.

For various reasons, I don't get to as many games as I would like to. Buying a season ticket makes no sense to me, financially. I do it to support my team.

I have now decided not to renew on Monday. I will wait for official communication from the club regarding the North Stand. I am keen to hear full details of what they are proposing, and why. I would like a wider statement on how they intend to improve the match day experience as there is a lot of work to be done but I won't hold my breath on that.

Very disappointed with this. We should be in celebratory mood. Yet another bullet in the foot by the BoD.

I'll be buying a season ticket. I understand the upset regarding the NS and I'll await further news with interest. I really hope the club has a good explanation, or that the whole thing is a misunderstanding, but poor communications, or even poor fan treatment isn't something that I'd like to see hurting the team. I don't really care how they treat me as long as we win. If I thought there was something seriously underhand going on (say, a la Sevco) then I'd think twice, but we're not on that level.

My view of the game hasn't been that great this season anyway, as I've been watching most games through my fingers.

I'll be buying a season ticket. I understand the upset regarding the NS and I'll await further news with interest. I really hope the club has a good explanation, or that the whole thing is a misunderstanding, but poor communications, or even poor fan treatment isn't something that I'd like to see hurting the team. I don't really care how they treat me as long as we win. If I thought there was something seriously underhand going on (say, a la Sevco) then I'd think twice, but we're not on that level.

My view of the game hasn't been that great this season anyway, as I've been watching most games through my fingers.

Seriously ??

As a ST holder for over twenty years and a shirt sponsor, the decision on the North Stand is ridiculous. It seems this is the trend for football clubs these days to shaft the life blood of the club which is always the supporter. The north stand gave a much needed breath of fresh air back to thistle with the atmosphere it has brought back. Given that I’ve not sat in the JHS where our tickets are since the new shed opened perhaps pay as you go might not break my heart the same.