Away Kit For New Season

silvershadow

Quite cool and obviously different.

Would have looked a bit classier with black or grey/silver socks with some pink detail or trim. The pink socks make the whole strip a little much imo. I do like the top though.

I like it and more importantly its for a very important charity as well

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if Joma are selling the polo tos and running tops that Archie and some of the players were wearing on saturday? It's got a kind of White V on it and Ive not had a chance to get to the shop yet

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/452070574-sami-hyypia-manager-of-brighton-hove-albion-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qa%2f2eAr81TUfA04%2fqld9TG17drnpS8ZV0JuYapqGwTTzwuHttL0CB%2fEXYlDl2DhyaIjfSfAC3FNApX9zk%2bxxgRs%3d

nice top, if it had black socks it would be even better, the pink socks are a bit of a joke!

Agree, socks are not quite right on this one.

I've been holding off since we heard about the pink away kit but this could be my 2 year olds first Thistle kit, even though her mum is teaching her to say "Football Booooo!" at any opportunity.

• Like 1

Great strip, is it £3 from the whole strip that goes to charity or would £3 from the top go?

From official Thistle Facebook page:

"It's here! The 2014/15 away strip was officially unveiled today with £3 from every shirt sold being donated straight to Breast Cancer Care Scotland."

Edited by mhs
  • Like 2