stillresigned

how cringe is this scarf?

FckPuRc.jpg

now it's either a dig on the green arse cheek losing out to ict ..... or a dig at her own new club proving zombies can't even count (they missed out on the league, the league cup, the scottish cup and the petrofac cup ..... that's four you daft munter) or she is advertising herself as seeking three guys to fill her shithole?

Is that Sir Craigy Whyte standing in front of her??

Don't you think the lady looks a bit like the Mekon from Dan Dare? (showing my age a bit perhaps)

Not at all - the classic ones have been reprinted in book form and you can buy them (at knock down price) on Amazon now. I'd also recommend Jeff Hawke by the brilliant Scottish duo Sidney Jordan and Willie Paterson.

Edited to actually answer your question: it wouldn't be allowed there, the Mekon is green.

Edited by Mr Bunny

It's possible that the wording on this fine lady's scarf refers to the three arse cheeks (well she clearly is a mutant): Sellick, the dearly departed Rangers and sevco. Other than that, the only thing I can think of is that she's actually 6 years old and has an unfortunate congenital ageing affliction that makes her look 60.

Poor girl - deserves pity rather than derision.

• 2 weeks later...

The rangers, the gift..........you all know how it goes now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32717309

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=282906&page=2

just because its funny

Does appear that some Sevco fans are coming round to the fact that the Lying King doesn't appear to have any available wonga. Why would you not just pay Ashley off after you promised to invest £30m? Once a liar, always a liar springs to mind. Never mind, him and Potless Paul are real Ranjurs men......that's all that matters to most Sevconians

Again I thought they were really poor yesterday. Lyle was very unlucky not to put QOS 2-1 up on the day. Had it gone to extra time I would have fancied Queens to take it before it got to penalties. The lad Vuckic has been a massive player for Sevco since he signed. Without him I think they'd already be looking at another season down in the 2nd tier.

Let's hope Hibs don't bottle the big games like they usually do.

Only the SFA could pass a convicted tax crook, who should have been spending 84 years in jail as fit and proper to run the crooked club in the South Side. Beggars belief! http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/32691123

Considering some of the guys who've been in charge of football teams it's hardly surprising. On this occasion - to give slight benefit of the doubt to the SFA - if they'd not found him fit and proper the hordes would have been surging round Hampden Park groaning and tearing off their arms and bashing them against the walls while they hunted for SFA officials to tear to pieces.

Another point of view is it may be for the best. Let him have FAP and see if his arms can stretch as far as his pockets. Lots of jelly and ice cream still to come.

I should add, having read quite a few H*n-centric BTL comments in online papers that some folk are in for a big disappointment. Even if King really will invest in a big way the problems at Ibrox are still deep and it's going to take a good few years (if ever) before they get to where they think they're entitled to be. But at least now it shouldn't be long before we see what's what (though not until after the play-offs I'm thinking).

Edited by Mr Bunny