Norgethistle

So onto the Arabs, big call for Archie does he give the tam another chance or does he drastically ring the changes?

For me Stevo needs the armband back

Osman needs dropping to get his confidence back, bring in Banzo

Frans & Seabourne, drop one, drop both, bring in Conrad and/ or Lynsey?

Taylor to start

Fraser.... who do we replace with

The team need to give a show of themselves this weeken

Don't see us getting anything on Saturday, but as I stated before the County game, it would just be typical Thistle to lose the two County games but beat United. I will be happy with a much improved display to take into three hugely important upcoming games before we hit Aberdeen and Celtic.

Lynsey I'm sure is at airdrie till end of season.

Fraser at beginning of season completely undroppable now replace him with anyone quite frankly who looks interested until Gary starts behaving professionally again.

Incidentally Dundee United have a tough game this evening against Inverness so the players can't use a tired legs excuse and theoretically we should be up and at them from the word go

• Like 1

If we go by current form and history against D. United then Saturday is effectively a write off - and the same might be said for the Aberdeen and Glasgow C. matches which are coming up. Perhaps any points from these games could be considered a bonus - unfortunately on saturday the teams below us all have reasonable games at home which could see the gap close yet again.

Motherwell are at home to Inverness; Ross host Dundee and Hamilton travel to Paisley :frantic::help::loco:

We're capable. We just need to turn up.

I'd drop Osman, Fraser, McDaid, maybe Seabourne (you'd have to be behind the scenes to know what the deal is there). I'd bring in Bannigan, Craigen, Higgie and maybe Balatoni. Might also be tempted to bring in Lawless for either Elliott or whatsishibs.

• Like 1

I'd go with

----------Gallagher-----------------

SOD---Frans---BRE----Booth

--------Banzo---Osman---------

Stevo--------Higgy------Lawless

-------------Taylor--------------

I know Osman hasn't been great but he's still more professional than Fraser and Craigen isn't up to scratch, especially in that position. Alternatively Stevo could drop in where Osman is and put Declan out wide. I think he was just a bit unlucky on Saturday.

Edited by DazzJag

I love Balatoni so any excuse to get him back in. Seabourne is a good player so keeping him in. Frans can get a kick up the backside with beng benched. Booth was poor on Saturday (as was everyone) so we have Elliot to come in if he is struggling. Osman and Bannigan in the middle with Bannigan encouraged to push forward and be more aggressive like the past. Lawless gives us movement and also tracks back. Higgy, please recapture your form and I've went with Doolan as his movement gives us more options and makes us play our natural passing game. Taylor can come in when we need to mix it up.

--------------Gallacher-----------------

SOD---Seabourne---Balatoni----Booth

--------Banzo---Osman---------

Lawless----Stevenson------Higgy

-------------Doolan--------------

Yep sent off in 6 minutes and Paton and several others given bookings in first half hopefully maybe a few more reds in second half for them

reading your post, i interpreted your wording as indicating Paton plus several other utd players had been booked. but checking elsewhere, it appears so far, paton is only utd player to see yellow. ict on other hand have five yellows.

I've no idea what team or formation Archie will go for here.With Sod and Banzo being hunted by United don't know if it's a good idea to play them or not.

Only thing I would say is make Taylor the Captain and start Higgy.

My feeling is we're on a gubbing so i'd give BRE agame to see what he's like.Can't possibly be worse than Seabiscuit or Frans last week.

Edited by angry gaz

Most people, apart from TL, seem to be forgetting that Lindsay's out on loan. I'd make a few changes from Saturday but give the majority of the players the chance to redeem themselves. Osman out for Bannigan, Elliott and McDaid out for Lawless and Higginbotham. Would be tempted to bring Craigen in, too, but you can only really play him in Stevenson's position and I thought he was among the best of the weekend's bad bunch.

Edited by Dark Passenger

I'm not convinced that bringing in guys from the u20s is the best way to arrest a losing streak. Those boys would be on a hiding to nothing. I'd make a lot of changes anyway.

Craigen had perhaps his best game of the season at Firhill against DU so I think he's a little unlucky not to have had more game time after that. McDaid and Elliot take a seat too.

-------------------Gallacher---------------------

SOD------Seabourne-----Balatoni-----Booth

----------Craigen--------Bannigan-------------

Lawless----------Stevenson------------Higgy

---------------------Taylor------------------------

While I don't especially fancy our chances given our recent performances, DU haven't won a league game since losing GMS and Armstrong. Definitely a good time to be playing at Tannadice.

We realistically have nothing to lose and hopefully the players can go into the game with less of the fear factor that seemed to overwhelm them in the Ross game.

While I don't especially fancy our chances given our recent performances, DU haven't won a league game since losing GMS and Armstrong. Definitely a good time to be playing at Tannadice.

We realistically have nothing to lose and hopefully the players can go into the game with less of the fear factor that seemed to overwhelm them in the Ross game.

Ciftci might be suspended - he's always a threat, so that would be nice... Not sure how it works though as he's been 'offered' a ban for hitting someone or something. Didn't read it fully, so could be a load of cobblers...