Who Are The Strikers, Out There?

potty trained

20 goals in 73 games. Perfect bench warmer. £750 a week down the drain.

Should we be looking for the 1-goal-in-2 striker to warm the bench instead? It's daftness like this that has people ignoring you. Be a bit more constructive and you might get a better debate, unless you are just trying to wind things up for the sake of a reaction.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we get Ofere in.

Would be surprised if we could afford Ofere considering he has knocked back Caley. They must have a fair bit of dosh flying about after last season.

Struggling to see a likelihood of us signing him. He may not have fancied staying up in Inverness? As time goes on it becomes less of a seller's market. Not too convinced by those two reasons but.....

if only we had cloned lyle taylor while he was here and inserted doolans footballing brain in the clone, we'd be top of the league in no time.

ok, going back to doctors, these drugs aren't working.

• Like 1

Unsure as to whether Anier interesting us or not but I do know he's been told he's free to find another club.

Ofere an interesting one.

Knocks back ICT deal but could potentially end up with us.

Goes against those who've said we can't compete financially with established Premier clubs like Killie, ICT etc.

If we complete the deal when ICT haven't come up with the cash for a striker with 5 goals in 10 it suggests either we can compete or he's a Santala type (better lucky than good).

Unsure as to whether Anier interesting us or not but I do know he's been told he's free to find another club.

Ofere an interesting one.

Knocks back ICT deal but could potentially end up with us.

Goes against those who've said we can't compete financially with established Premier clubs like Killie, ICT etc.

If we complete the deal when ICT haven't come up with the cash for a striker with 5 goals in 10 it suggests either we can compete or he's a Santala type (better lucky than good).

Where are you hearing this about Ofere? I know someone mentioned his name came up in a P & B thread but so have many others.

What is the point of the forum if we can't discuss totally unsubstantiated, wild rumours. If we have to deal solely with facts, this could become a very dull place.

I hear Gorgeous Gus wants to buy the club and play himself at centre forward. Could be the answer to our striking problem.

• Like 1

What is the point of the forum if we can't discuss totally unsubstantiated, wild rumours. If we have to deal solely with facts, this could become a very dull place.

i heard archie was in discussions to sign an argentinean, lionel something, but when he heard he was a tax cheat, he hung up the phone to the diddy spanish club he's currently with, and ended negotiations there and then.

heard we also missed out on jack harper who signed for brighton because he preferred living beside a pier and seaside as opposed to living beside a canal and bird watching towers.

i heard archie was in discussions to sign an argentinean, lionel something, but when he heard he was a tax cheat, he hung up the phone to the diddy spanish club he's currently with, and ended negotiations there and then.

heard we also missed out on jack harper who signed for brighton because he preferred living beside a pier and seaside as opposed to living beside a canal and bird watching towers.

If only I put forward those Helensburgh proposals when I had the chance....

All gone quiet on the Balotelli front lately.

I'm hearing that it could be 6ft 3" Nigerian striker Edward Ofere. Scored 5 in 10 at ICT at the tail end of last season, and had a really good return at Malmo. He left ICT at the end of last season having not been able to agree a new deal.

Don't see it happening but he certainly would cut a striking figure in the red and yella!

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Edward+Ofere+Lecce+v+Brescia+Calcio+Serie+NS0QQjPlzIGl.jpg