When Will Thistle Win Their First League Game This Season?

jagfox

It can't be denied we've made a slow and unimpressive start to the season but when will Thistle claim their first 3 points? We've had two difficult games against Hearts and Celtic yet three winnable games against Hamilton, Inverness and Kilmarnock.

Two tough home games coming up against Aberdeen and Dundee followed by trips to Dingwall and Motherwell followed by a home game against our least favourite Dundee team.

Obviously I'd relish and celebrate a win on Saturday but realistically I see the Motherwell game being our best chance.

Do you think we can win before this or have I left the list too short in your opinion?

DublinMagyar - Aberdeen (h) out

jagfox - Motherwell (a)

TheSunnylawJag - Aberdeen/ Dundee (h) out

dependant on signing of new attacking player

ThickAsThieves - Dundee (h) out

The Cup - Dundee (h) out

Paulo - Motherwell (a)

lady-isobel-barnett - Dundee (h) out

Partickthedog - Aberdeen (h) out

Garscube Road End - Celtic (a)

Barney Rubble - Dundee (h) out

The Legend Blows - Kilmarnock (a)

Jaggernaut's subconcious - Dundee (h) out

Edited by jagfox

I'll go for November 28th. Killie at home. Looking like a long grim season. Strap yirselfs in folks cause it could very well be a double dunter relegation in classic Murder MacLeod style. Sad in a way after the optimism of season 1 and the nice football, followed by a year of consolidation. The way the club and Archie have conducted their transfer dealings over the summer is truly soul destroying. Finances must but grimmer than we all think as we appear to be operating on a whole different lower level than the rest of the league. Sadly Archibald doesn't have the tactical nous to adapt his squads style and he doesn't seem to have the contacts to get anyone better in on his limited budget. If we avoid relegation it will be a miracle. If we come through a playoff Archie should be manager of the season. Unfortunately he'll probably be gone by then with Paterson in charge and Gallagher as assistant.

I'll go for November 28th. Killie at home. Looking like a long grim season. Strap yirselfs in folks cause it could very well be a double dunter relegation in classic Murder MacLeod style. Sad in a way after the optimism of season 1 and the nice football, followed by a year of consolidation. The way the club and Archie have conducted their transfer dealings over the summer is truly soul destroying. Finances must but grimmer than we all think as we appear to be operating on a whole different lower level than the rest of the league. Sadly Archibald doesn't have the tactical nous to adapt his squads style and he doesn't seem to have the contacts to get anyone better in on his limited budget. If we avoid relegation it will be a miracle. If we come through a playoff Archie should be manager of the season. Unfortunately he'll probably be gone by then with Paterson in charge and Gallagher as assistant.

What is the Legend blowing out of, exactly? It's not his mouth, that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna win in Dingwall tomorrow usually go to this game not this time sunning in pPalmanova

Stevie lawless usually does well in Dingwall so 1 for him dools or pogba to get the winner

Steveo tried hard last time I was there the 1-0 county game where Higgs got sent off we were crap but so was county we are due a break so will be sitting in banana joes keeping up with the scores on the jags this is the game that could turn the fans back to happy believers gonna miss the mallard usually a great thistle turnout in Dingwall so enjoy all to turn up