Team For Dungdee

watties wallies

gallagher

miller frans seaborne booth

dumbaya osman bannigan

lawless doolan muirhead

experience at the back and pace and skill up front

get the ball quicker to our front three with dumbaya and banzo supporting

when they have possession we must pressurize the opposition player on the ball much more quickly than we have been doing recently

our front 3 are more than capable of scoring against this lot

onwards and upwards :thumbsup2:

gallagher miller frans seaborne booth dumbaya osman bannigan lawless doolan muirhead experience at the back and pace and skill up front get the ball quicker to our front three with dumbaya and banzo supporting when they have possession we must pressurize the opposition player on the ball much more quickly than we have been doing recently our front 3 are more than capable of scoring against this lot onwards and upwards :thumbsup2:

I've been watching Thistle for about four hundred years and it's always been the same. You're right, 'make them play the ball' rather than 'let them play the ball'. Create uncertainty and force errors.

• Like 1

I feel that Frans will come in for Lindsay. Big Liam is probably the better player but playing on his weaker side, which previously hadn't really shown too much a problem was more evident last week. I doubt we'll see Muirhead start a game for a couple of reasons but that's not an endorsement for Amoo necessarily starting. If Welsh was to be dropped I think it more likely that Fraser would replace him.

Like the OP I don't believe that Dumbaya and Miller can't both kick off the game tho' I reckon it will be highly unlikely. A lot will depend on Archie's interpretation of last week's second half. We know he's well miffed but whether he thinks it was individual players that downed tools or it was a collective non effort remains to be seen. Kinda feel it'll be the latter.

My guess at the starting XI would be....

Gallacher

Miller

Frans

Seaborne

Booth

Osman

Amoo

Fraser

Bannigan

Lawless

Pogba

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

Gallagher

Dumbuya - Frans - Seaborne - Booth

Osman - Bannigan

Amoo – Muirhead - Stevenson -

Pogba

The team is far too soft and Archie has to bring in one of Muirhead or Stevo. I would bring in both.

Lindsay was at fault in 3 of the 4 goals last week. He should be dropped. We really miss Balatoni who would make a good partnership with either Frans or Seaborne. Think Archie may move for a centre back when the window opens again.