Aberdeen, Away, Can We Keep The Run Going?

douglas clark

I can't see it to be honest, they will have a rocket up their arse after drawing with ICT, I think they will beat us 2 or 3-0, but in saying that the dons fans on P&B (not that that counts for much) don't seem as confident and aren't happy with the team selection the last few games. the pitch looked pretty heavy and looked like it had cut up a bit from the highlights I watched. If we defend like beavers and stay solid then we can mibby scrape another 0-0,

looks like we defended like beavers!

Yet another clean sheet. Defence seems sorted at the moment. A good result continues a great run.

I genuinely believe that the current bottom 3 will be the final bottom 3. I was surprised Killie and Accies started as well as they have done, but they seem to be playing as I expected them to before the season kicked off. I also suspected United would struggle. Of course, I concede this was hardly rocket science- these were the 3 teams in freefall at the tail end of last season.

• Like 2

Watched game on some dodgy website.

Central defenders and Bannigan yet again magnificent. And we played well with 2 strikers at the end.

Pity I had to listen to the morons on commentary. Red TVs is even worse than Tom Boyd on green tv.

Well done lads. Now for the worst performing 'big team' in the world.