Tam Cerny Signs Till 2018

ian_mac

That's an outstanding piece of business. Cerny's such an important player in such an important position - and we have him for two more seasons. Delighted.

Squad for next season so far:

Tomas Cerny

Mustapha Dumbuya

Liam Lindsay

Christie Elliott

Sean Welsh

Gary Fraser

Chris Erskine

Declan McDaid

Kris Doolan

Kevin Nisbet

I've accepted that Bannigan will be going. Seaborne, Booth and/or Osman would have me in dreamland. Frans and/or Lawless would make me very happy. The rest still have to earn their extensions - except possibly Miller who I would accept as decent back-up.

Edited by ThickAsThieves

Great news and quite unexpected. Next for me in order of preference would be Osman, Lawless, Seaborne and Frans.

Lawless & Lindsay for me. But when Stevie plays behind the striker (his strongest position) you really need a strong solid midfielder behind him. Despite last Saturday I think Liam has real potential but again you need an experienced centreback beside him. So factoring in my two "buts" tying up both Abdul and Dan would be really good business as well.

What's going on???

Signing a player on a pre-season contract from a fellow SPL club and in the same week, tying up 2 of our most important players for the next couple of seasons. Plus getting rid of an overpaid over-rated unfit wage thief.

We are indeed very professional these days. Long may it continue.

Happy days!

Nobody seems to be mentioning Callum Booth. What's the position with him?

Still left back :thumbsup2:

Important to get him signed up. In fact I feel we're kinda weak in cover as well. Christie and Miller naturally better placed to cover the other flank. Never really had good cover there since McMillan left.

Still left back :thumbsup2:

Important to get him signed up. In fact I feel we're kinda weak in cover as well. Christie and Miller naturally better placed to cover the other flank. Never really had good cover there since McMillan left.

Think Christie's done well at left back for us. Would not be a worry at all for me if he had to come in at left back.

Suspect Callum Booth is the next one ready to sign a new contract.

Edited by Alan Murray