2016/17 Season Tickets

The Hamilton game will only be my 6th home game of the season but like the above I'll be renewing to help give Archie a fighting chance next season. The club is moving in the right direction and next season could be the hardest yet. Hopefully Archie finds another couple of gems and we'll be able to toast another successful season

Is my memory playing tricks on me or were we promised season ticket holder offers that would be launched this season to increase the benefits if holding a season ticket? I think I remember this being mentioned when the club promoted the clacker that was handed out to all fans.

Is my memory playing tricks on me or were we promised season ticket holder offers that would be launched this season to increase the benefits if holding a season ticket? I think I remember this being mentioned when the club promoted the clacker that was handed out to all fans.

correct

as a st holder i'd rather see jags pick up extra points than me pick up a discount for something i will likely never use.

so, regardless of any unfulfilled benefits promise**, renew or buy a season ticket if you can ..... give archie the funds to see us rise again further in league and cups

we are the true glasgow team ..... let's do a leicester and show the world the jags are the best they've ever seen :crazy::yoda:*

*too much moon juice for me this morning you say hmmmm?

** who knows, maybe these benefits will transpire next season ..... tag didn't appear when it was first promised either, so delays, used to them we are

Edited by yoda-jag

Im impressed by the amount of u who buy season tickets altho u know ur not going. Ive never really thought bout it, never been in that position, dunno what id do, but i am impressedby u lads great support

It eases my conscience when I can't make it.

Edited by Charlie Endell

For some reason the club always seems very reluctant to provide specific figures.

I think you might have misinterpreted topcat's post. I thought it was tongue in cheek as just about all the renewals appear to be from fans who can't attend very often.

But you are correct that there's a reluctance to provide detailed figures. Probably for right or wrong a commercial decision. Slightly connected I do find it a bit silly Celtic posting attendances that include ST absentees. You can add County into that silliness and by the looks of it ICT. Anyone who saw highlights of their game with United could tell there wasn't anything like nearly 3600 at that game.

just to join the "i'm a better fan than you" bandwagon, my season ticket only got me in to see us humped right royally by the Micky Mouse Thistle last week.

I'm up for more of the same next season as I'm a Thistle fan and enjoy the pain.

OTIG

You my friend trumped us all, you should have been presented with the trophy on Sunday.

I respect anyone who is in a fortunate position to be able to get a ticket when they ken they won't make more than 50% of the games. At the end of the day we are all beneficiaries

Edited by MonehJags