Qots 23/07/2016

Lindau

Probably a table top decider, so with them winning their first two games,a win is essential. Rumours that Cerny is just about ready. Personally I would keep him in cotton wool until the ICT game. Would like to see Azeez be given a start from the beginning after his impressive subs appearance last Friday with McDaid dropping to the bench Other than that I don't see too many changes from the Airdrie game,

Yup! A must win and our record against them is not exactly stunning. But what I've seen already should be more than enough. It would be good to have Amoo back and in the form he showed at Cappielow before he banged his knee on the post.

QoS have been pretty solid in their first two matches according to reports and are a bit of an unknown quantity for us under their new management. Archie said they had had Airdrie watched a couple of times so, presumably, the Doonhamers have had the same vigilance.

Can't wait!

It's great having the football back!

Roll on Saturday - I won't be there, but will be following somehow - that feeling when the Jags are playing is just glorious!

We should have enough to dispose of Queens & we do owe them one from the Challenge Cup Final. 4-0 Jags for me - Erskine (2), Lawless & Pogba at the death!

What's the deal with Osman? Is he available?

No. Recovering from a knee injury. Archie hopes to have him and Elliott back for the start of the league.

Devine has a knock and we could have one of our first choice keepers on the bench for Saturday.

I agree with Ian on both points. It looks like a close game with our defence down to the bare bones tempered by our front players looking keen to impress. I'm tempted by the 4/1 available for an away win but I'll probably keep my money in my pocket.

An away day to Dumfries would have been glorious but I'll have to make do with a home game then off to the GCC Works arena to watch the Super Foxes pump the jungles :D

What's the deal with Osman? Is he available?

He was dancing on Insta last night, so can't be too far from a return.

Can't wait for Saturday, first game of the season for me, but also gutted it's not away from home. The two Queens sides were the ideal away days as well :(

Think this will be a tough game, they seem well prepared for this tournament already.

Let's hope we get a good crowd for our first home game. Some new faces to welcome to Firhill. The first view of the WeAreThistle Centre Circle. Ten sponsored players in the programme. jagman gets Kris Doolan's boots. And the sun will shine.

Quite right. Lets make this season when we really turn out in good numbers each and every game not just the big ones.

• Like 2