Transfer Deadline Day News... Pogba Offski

Lindau

Happy to see him gone to be honest, but would like to see another striker in, but unlikely. With the news that Fraser is back in training I think we will only be bringing in a centre back, which is essential! Also good to see I got the thread headline right this morning..lol

Edited by Lindau
  • Like 1

Happy to see him gone to be honest, but would like to see another striker in, but unlikely. With the news that Fraser is back in training I think we will only be bringing in a centre back, which is essential! Also good to see I got the thread headline right this morning..lol

Any chance you could start a thread with the title of "Thistle qualify for Europe".

• Like 3

While it has not worked out for Matthias and Thistle together, it would be remiss to forget his wonderful run down the line last March at New Douglas Park to congratulate Ryan Edwards' winner after having been taken off,

That summed up in 10 seconds what Archie is trying to develop for this football club,

Good luck Matthias - thanks for all of your efforts and for you evident commitment to the Jags!!

Good luck to Pogba, it just didn't really work out for him. Glad to see him go. Edit and he's obv been released so he can sign for for another club. @SpartaRotterdam

Hpoefully get another striker in to replace him, DR reports we're after two players before the deadline today.

It’s understood it could be the late, late show at Firhill as not one but two targets are edging nearer completion.

Club sources confirm that these deals could be last minute as the Jags try to beat the clock with an English striker, who is one of the players on the radar.

Edited by soulful_jag

Happy about that. Don't think we need three strikers and can always get Nisbet back in an emergency.

Or even play Amoo or Elliot up front in an emergency (Amoo better as he has a better first touch than Elliot and he is pretty good in the air). I know both are better on the wing but we're talking emergency situations here.

Record reporting at 5.30pm that a late night is expected at Firhill as Thistle try to get 2 deals over the line including an English striker. They are saying that Scott Paterson has nipped out for a chip supper (is that chips and chips?) as they are expecting it to be a long night trying to get these deals finalised

Record now saying one deal likely. Don't think we need another midfielder so if it's only one, it's gonna leave us short at the back or at the front. Preference would be a central defender as we are going to struggle if either Danny or Liam get injured/suspended

It's astonishing that Pogba has bagged himself a place in a Dutch top league side. Seeing as he has been paraded at their ground today in a Sparta kit, he must have known this for a few days. Hopefully there was no pay off and that they are taking his contract on board!