Doolan 100

BowenBoys

Echoing the thoughts of the guys above - your efforts are much appreciated.Mr Bowen.

I picked up mine today (apologies to BB for forgetting my own username!!!) and am really impressed with the scarf.

It is longer and wider than any I've had previously and looks great.

Also waiting to wear once the magic century is reached.

Always good to meet up. Looking forward to our big event once the landmark has been reached.

Big thanks due to sick in the basin who came up with the original inspiration for the scarf. Would never have thought of getting scarves made otherwise.

I think I could have sold at least 20 scarves yesterday, without even trying. Anyone else get positive feedback?

On the subject of putting faces to names, I had a nice surprise yesterday. One member, who was working away, PMd me to say that his Dad would be picking up his scarves. It turned out to be someone I have known for many years but hadn't seen for a long while. So, yes, always good to meet up.

• Like 2

My mate got our travelling party comps for the game through a fellow bench warmer from back in their Kello Rovers days who now plays for Thistle. Apparently said Jags player is very keen to get his hands on one of these scarves but was told they were a limited edition and he'd have to wait for his...

It's not easy photographing glass! This is a poor pic but shows the engraving. The 'ghost' text is a reflection.

COdflcsh.jpg

Only those who have signed up for the Doolan 100 will get to see how good the trophy looks.

How will we get a 7 changed into an 8? :rolleyes:

• Like 2