In all seriousness - and despite a fair degree of loathing for what The Rangers and their predecessor club represent/represented - this result is an awful reflection on Scottish football - not-with-standing the fact we lost 4 out of 4 games against them last season.

Needless the excuse of "it's too early in the season" will be trotted out but this - as well as other results in the past - the Gibraltar team against Glasgow C. last season for example - really should act as a wake up call.

Perhaps for this latest incarnation of their club this is their "Berwick Rangers" moment but as an indication of the standard of Scottish league football it really is a shocker.

That'll be summer football moved straight to the top of the agenda at the next SFA and SPFL meetings now. When the likes of St Johnstone, Motherwell etc are being pumped out of Europe in July by supposed minnows it wasn't a big deal, but now that it's happened to the mighty Rangers watch them act. Rangers don't even have the excuse of playing a team mid-season. The Luxembourg season hasn't started yet.

That'll be summer football moved straight to the top of the agenda at the next SFA and SPFL meetings now. When the likes of St Johnstone, Motherwell etc are being pumped out of Europe in July by supposed minnows it wasn't a big deal, but now that it's happened to the mighty Rangers watch them act. Rangers don't even have the excuse of playing a team mid-season. The Luxembourg season hasn't started yet.

Really?! Jeezo. Scotland's shame, indeed! :lol:

That really is a shocking result for Rangers. They're no great side but they're made up of professional players - and some experienced ones too - earning good money. I'm guessing the mob who beat them were part-timers.

As amusing as it is, though, Rangers beat us four times out of four last season and probably will again this coming season too. I mean, they surely can't get any worse than that. Can they?!

Predictable Pedro has now embarked on a charm offensive to get the "supporters" onside. They don't deserve this apparently and following on from the quasi bigotry of the boot colour issue it would appear that appealing to the baser instincts of these people would be the chosen path to his salvation.

As a few have said, we couldn't take a point of this mob last season so how good does that make us? Its a disgraceful result however you have to wonder if we would have faired any better against the 4th team in Luxembourg who get the same crowd as a junior team

As a few have said, we couldn't take a point of this mob last season so how good does that make us? Its a disgraceful result however you have to wonder if we would have faired any better against the 4th team in Luxembourg who get the same crowd as a junior team

I'd have bitten my own arm off to be given the chance to lose to them.

I'll still laugh and wonder how long Perdro will survive, but I do wish it had been us rather than them.