St Johnstone League Cup

lithgaejag

I typed out half of it as I was leaving then put it in my pocket because I was going to have to drive home but I got stuck in traffic on the A9 so I decided I would quickly finish my post while waiting in the traffic so I'm still stuck in it which is why I'm still posting.

Why oh why did you post this. You are never going to live this down. Leave the forum and rejoin under another name.

• Like 1

I typed out half of it as I was leaving then put it in my pocket because I was going to have to drive home but I got stuck in traffic on the A9 so I decided I would quickly finish my post while waiting in the traffic so I'm still stuck in it which is why I'm still posting.

So you've driven all the way to Perth for a game, decided not to go in, in a hissy fit, because we picked the only fit forward we have at the club right now, and then top it all by confessing to this and then confessing to commiting a criminal offence on a public forum. Very impressive

Edited by Duke Gekantawa
  • Like 1