Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
partickthedog

Partick Thistle Go Ballistic. Caley are Atrocious

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, joe the driver said:

Rankers playing in Perth at 12-30, road works at Keir Roundabout, Dunblane, the joys of being a coach driver.

Lunch stop at Aviemore may need to be cut short.

At least the days when there might be 20,000 or so of them clogging up the roads for a game in Perth are long gone. The ground only holds 10,000 or so, and around half of the crowd will probably be from around Perth and further north.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

At least the days when there might be 20,000 or so of them clogging up the roads for a game in Perth are long gone. The ground only holds 10,000 or so, and around half of the crowd will probably be from around Perth and further north.

The ones further north will be Rankers supporters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, joe the driver said:

Rankers playing in Perth at 12-30, road works at Keir Roundabout, Dunblane, the joys of being a coach driver.

Lunch stop at Aviemore may need to be cut short.

It took me 45 minutes to get through the road works at Dumblane the Saturday we were playing Arbroath,if I had known about them I would have cut off at Stirling then on to Bridge Of Allan.Just an idea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

It took me 45 minutes to get through the road works at Dumblane the Saturday we were playing Arbroath,if I had known about them I would have cut off at Stirling then on to Bridge Of Allan.Just an idea...

going to Arbroath, I cut off at the "Prudential Roundabout" and went west past Blair Drummond, through Doune and back out at the other side of Dunblane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joe the driver said:

The ones further north will be Rankers supporters

You're right, unfortunately, but hopefully they'll be on the other side of the road!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimmy McD said:

It took me 45 minutes to get through the road works at Dumblane the Saturday we were playing Arbroath,if I had known about them I would have cut off at Stirling then on to Bridge Of Allan.Just an idea...

Does that not bring you back out at the Keir Roundabout?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit of irrelevant trivia: I have a flat in the Museum Hall in Bridge of Allan. Bought it years ago 'cos I worked at Stirling Uni, but the main reason was that the Beatles played there in 1963! If I sold it I'd probably get more from a Japanese buyer than one in Britain!

Anyway, please stay on the motorway up to Dunblane roundabout. What used to be a quiet wee main road through BofA is now sometimes a nightmare of lorries, caravans, motorbikes, coaches, cars,... and the occasional horse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Bit of irrelevant trivia: I have a flat in the Museum Hall in Bridge of Allan. Bought it years ago 'cos I worked at Stirling Uni, but the main reason was that the Beatles played there in 1963! If I sold it I'd probably get more from a Japanese buyer than one in Britain!

Anyway, please stay on the motorway up to Dunblane roundabout. What used to be a quiet wee main road through BofA is now sometimes a nightmare of lorries, caravans, motorbikes, coaches, cars,... and the occasional horse.

What does "The Occasional Horse" look like the rest of the time?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

What does "The Occasional Horse" look like the rest of the time?

You put those capital letters there; I didn't!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jags on tour said:

Kevin Holt 12/1 anytime with William Hill.

just boosted this to 14/1 and cheeky wee fiver.  #fingerscrossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, a f kincaid said:

Anyone else still waiting for the stream to start?

Maybe refresh?  Mine started with a connection error and then the stream kicked on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×