Hamilton away 8/1/22

Auld Jag

54 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Have got the picture up on screen and waiting for the commentary to begin. Is there any relevant difference between using Player 1, Player 2 or Player 3?

Stream 1 not working for me. The other two seem to be just commentary on audio with no audio from the actual pitch at all - not to mention constant popping from unshielded microphones. Still, bar one incident of blocking the visual feed seems reasonable.

2 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

Stream 1 not working for me. The other two seem to be just commentary on audio with no audio from the actual pitch at all - not to mention constant popping from unshielded microphones. Still, bar one incident of blocking the visual feed seems reasonable.

Thank you. Just went for Player 2 which has been fine. The commentators have been a bit behind the play sometimes, but generally fair in their comments. Thistle improved in last 15 minutes, but overall pretty scrappy and uninspired stuff.

56 minutes ago, Duke Gekantawa said:

Genuine question- does pitch overuse make a pitch more likely to be waterlogged? I understand that it makes the pitch more bobbly, barer and generally worse to play on, but does it affect drainage/saturation?

Good question @Duke Gekantawa - I guess I was just thinking of pitch recovery times 

1 minute ago, partickthedog said:

Thank you. Just went for Player 2 which has been fine. The commentators have been a bit behind the play sometimes, but generally fair in their comments. Thistle improved in last 15 minutes, but overall pretty scrappy and uninspired stuff.

Who imagines that using "Player" on screen for live football streams is unambiguous? :loco:

22 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Rather unusually these days, Thistle seemed to create genuine uncertainty as to who would take the free kick.

Was really good how that happened and when the commentators were speculating on who would take the free-kick, I, like many others I suspect, shouted Docherty.

It was clear the Hamilton wall thought the same thing and all moved to the left.

It left space for Tiff to fire into the opposite corner.

Well worked and clearly from the training ground.