Queens Park Game 2nd January

dpj

4 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

I always liked Queens Park for their history and amatuer status.  Now with their changes, money and success they really piss me off and I want usto beat them so much.  Wish this was at Hampden with a huge away support. Owen Coyle is not a tactician.  All he knows is attack attack attack.  McCall please be smarter than him.

McCall outsmarted again. 3 times.

Disappointing start to a big month where we play a few teams above us. Plenty of possession but we couldn’t do anything with it. Huffed and puffed. 
Arguably QP don’t have a great squad but they work more effectively as a unit against us and deserved to win. Coyle 3 IMC 0.
A win for us would have put us a point off the top, but the reality is we weren’t good enough and the teams above us have games in hand over us. 8 defeats in 20 league matches. Our away form remains very poor. Happy new year….

Just now, Tom Stronach said:

The thought of giving McCall another transfer window is soul destroying. Mid-table Championship is his ceiling and that’s fine if you’re Ayr Utd or Morton.

Losing to Queens Park three times in one season is absolutely mortifying and completely unacceptable.

We have no money so there’s nothing to worry about !

1 minute ago, eljaggo said:

If cash is short, and the Board decides to change the management, then they could possibly borrow against the savings of going to a smaller management team. Three managers is ridiculous for a club of our size.

Indeed. A new manager and the likes of Brian Graham as player coach. A lot cheaper.