Queens Park Game 2nd January

dpj

Why do they (Queens Park)wait until the day of the match to announce this?

Did this at last game and the cashgates were moving faster than the ticket ones as some fans as usual struggled to use the scanners/ their mobile devices.

Anyway, get them and C*yle pumped Thistle.

Thank you.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

Banjo suspended, Doc in the squad, Tiff is back training apparently. Assuming, Doc doesn’t start, but holt is fit enough - Aero in midfield ?

Kinda expecting Docherty to not be 100%. Whereas I'm more confident Holt will be able to play 90 mins adequately. As much to do with respective positions they play in. Don't want to see Turner being constantly forced back into defensive midfield duties as has happened too often. He's at his best in an advanced position. So Muirhead (tho' it's as likely to be Hodson) into central mid isn't a bad shout. It's not a wide pitch so he wouldn't get stretched too much. There's also the option of going with three at the back, perhaps in a 3-4-3. It's not a bad pitch to be playing it a bit narrower and would alleviate the problem of being a bit light in midfield to a certain degree.  Also help ease Holt back if still not 100%.

I always liked Queens Park for their history and amatuer status.  Now with their changes, money and success they really piss me off and I want usto beat them so much.  Wish this was at Hampden with a huge away support. Owen Coyle is not a tactician.  All he knows is attack attack attack.  McCall please be smarter than him.

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Kinda expecting Docherty to not be 100%. Whereas I'm more confident Holt will be able to play 90 mins adequately. As much to do with respective positions they play in. Don't want to see Turner being constantly forced back into defensive midfield duties as has happened too often. He's at his best in an advanced position. So Muirhead (tho' it's as likely to be Hodson) into central mid isn't a bad shout. It's not a wide pitch so he wouldn't get stretched too much. There's also the option of going with three at the back, perhaps in a 3-4-3. It's not a bad pitch to be playing it a bit narrower and would alleviate the problem of being a bit light in midfield to a certain degree.  Also help ease Holt back if still not 100%.

Hodson hasn’t featured since Cove. Would he risk playing Mackenzie alongside McKinnon ?

7 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

I always liked Queens Park for their history and amatuer status.  Now with their changes, money and success they really piss me off and I want usto beat them so much.  Wish this was at Hampden with a huge away support. Owen Coyle is not a tactician.  All he knows is attack attack attack.  McCall please be smarter than him.

McCall smart? Hehehe.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

Hodson hasn’t featured since Cove. Would he risk playing Mackenzie alongside McKinnon ?

Hodson has been the go to back up centre mid. So that's why I wouldn't be surprised to see him start. Think McKenzie too much of a wide player to be risked in the centre but he is physical enough for the job. Whereas Lyon's a bit too lightweight. Maybe we miss Sena? :)