23/24 Strip.

Would be great for the supporter's pockets (but not the club's obviously) if a top could last two seasons but with the Home top and Away top being released in alternating seasons and could have different sponsors for each.   (Am I imagining this, or didn't that happen previously?)   Hoping for some nice new Red'n'Yellow based casual gear (polo shirts please) - don't like the stock black stuff with a badge stuck on, although I do like the new training gear grey & pink stuff - a nod to the away strip probably.

Edited by Wiltshire Jag

3 hours ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Just out of curiosity but who actually gets the money from shirt sales?

I always assume greaves paid thistle a certain amount each season to be the supplier and any shirts sales etc. go fully to greaves. Or does each side take a percentage of each sale?

Not sure if it applies to our level but remember reading somewhere clubs take between 7.5%-10% on average dependent on their agreements. I think Liverpool are the exception with 20% from Nike.

So in really probably talking £5 per shirt... so not much 

1 minute ago, stuart_adam said:

Not sure if it applies to our level but remember reading somewhere clubs take between 7.5%-10% on average dependent on their agreements. I think Liverpool are the exception with 20% from Nike.

So in really probably talking £5 per shirt... so not much 

Not a lot, but in our position, thanks to the previous board, every fiver helps.

Just had a look at it "in the flesh" as-it-were. 

Seems rather dull - red is almost maroonish and the black stripes, arms and shoulders are obviously less than colourful - mind you its a lovely bright day and everyone seems to be wearing bright clothes so perhaps on a wet Tuesday November evening at Cappielow the strip won't look quite so dull. 

4 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I’m trying to like the new kit, but it just isn’t working for me. Firstly there is too much black and I really don’t like predominantly black kits. Secondly is all the stripes which turn my 6’3” 12.5stone frame into a giant stick of rock.

Hope the change kit is better for me

If they cut you open, does Maryhill run down the rock?

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, elevenone said:

Must be proving popular as went to buy today and 5 of the 8 available sizes sold out and of the other 3 sizes left only a handful left of each.  More stock mid to late July so I will be unfashionably out of date at Kelty. 

I wouldn't worry about it; the entire population of Fife is routinely unfashionably out of date.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...