Falkirk Viaplay Cup Tie - 22nd July

Fawlty Towers

8 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Tickets for this are on sale - remember that this is not included in the season ticket.

https://tickets.ptfc.co.uk/packages/LZEmOKzmpW/e/dXen4rq8WQ

Let's hope we can get a good sized crowd for our first game at home. A win in 90 minutes gives us an excellent chance of getting to the knockout stage.

We should really win our two games on our own midden surely? But this is PTFC!

32 minutes ago, 1876 said:

Wouldn't like to see the new young supporters being turned away as £5 is a lot for young kids   maybe jags for good could help out hear 

I’m not sure we can do it for free in cup games. If you take into account adults are only £15 instead of £22 for the League £5 isn’t too bad 

29 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Can you buy a ticket just at the portacabin for the game?

Matchday purchases

Tickets can be purchased on matchday through online sale. The Executive Offices will be open on matchday for ticket sales in-person or over the phone.

Very limited provision will be made at the Jackie Husband ticket office for home supporters, without bank cards or online access, to use cash to purchase tickets for this game.

• Like 1

So a couple of hundred kids turn up to get in as they usually get a free ticket from the ticket office for under 16s    then we should have someone given out  forms for them to fill in to  get free season tickets  so we don't lose them as future supporters 

51 minutes ago, 1876 said:

So a couple of hundred kids turn up to get in as they usually get a free ticket from the ticket office for under 16s    then we should have someone given out  forms for them to fill in to  get free season tickets  so we don't lose them as future supporters 

Kids never get in free to Cup games, same as adult season ticket holders. I paid my granddaughter in to her first Jags game 5 years ago in the League Cup, so it’s nothing new. I don’t even think they get in for free as ‘walk ups’ to league games now

14 minutes ago, JAG1970 said:

No McMillan or Robinson tomorrow. Dools says they need another couple of days, so going with the youngsters again. He hopes to have “one or two” additions before we play Spartans. 

A bit concerning over Robinson. He has had injury problems previously,  hopefully this isn't the beginning of more.

1 hour ago, JAG1970 said:

No McMillan or Robinson tomorrow. Dools says they need another couple of days, so going with the youngsters again. He hopes to have “one or two” additions before we play Spartans. 

He’s been hoping to have one or two in the past few weeks- don’t know what’s going on.  Is this down to the board delaying things I wonder

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

He’s been hoping to have one or two in the past few weeks- don’t know what’s going on.  Is this down to the board delaying things I wonder

Maybe the 5 points from 2 away games has changed who our targets might be. If we beat Falkirk tomorrow, without taking anything for granted, we will have a much clearer view on whether we will qualify or not.

3 hours ago, JAG1970 said:

The one or two additions could be crucial 

16 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

I'm putting a positive spin on this. Looks like Kris is trying to bring in players of reasonable quality as opposed to routine (inexperienced player) loans. And, yes there could well be a delay factor aboard. We've gotta get ahead of cash flow and apart from ST sales with no home gates we've had little additional income*.  So a good turnout today even with a split gate will most certainly help.

*btw I know we'll receive TV money (£17K?) and gate share of two away games, but unless commerce has taken a strange turn, that money will be tagged under "pipeline".