Rangers Fc- A Nation Mourns?

Milo

Mr Whyte, Mr Green, Mr Brown. Either a Govan version of Reservoir Dogs or perhaps a new concept called Human Snooker is in the offing.

You missed out the Blue knights.

And we all know how the film turns out - bloodbaths and death.

Edited by yoda-jag

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw John Brown on SSN this morning, being as cohesive as ever and challenging the Rangers fans to help get the current lot out and get the club back in the hands of Rangers Peepo. Green also saying he'll challenge the right of any player to walk away and calling those who say they aint transferring to Newco 'opportunists'...aye, the same opportunists who took a 75% wage cut on the premise that it would help RFC survive :doh: . The infighting has begun in earnest now, we shouldn't laugh really :happy3:

Read Jardine saying something like that as well today.

What could be more opportunistic than buying the assets of a club in administration for a knockdown fee and publicly stating you fully intend to sell it at a profit in a few years time?

Jardine is a f**Kwit, and is doing himself no favours by acting as Green's mouthpiece.

As an aside, I drove past the big hoose tonight for a laugh and wasn't to be let down. There were quite a few assembled and the one that can spell had obviously been given some sheets and some paint.

do you promise lol? reporting scotland on at 10.55, hope to get a laugh at all these knuckledraggers ootside the big hoose

Apparently brown was told by green that if the club ends up in sfl3 he'll rip ibrox down and sell the land, thats why brown stated he'd be ran out of town, ties in with the "other" stuff i heard today

Apparently brown was told by green that if the club ends up in sfl3 he'll rip ibrox down and sell the land, thats why brown stated he'd be ran out of town, ties in with the "other" stuff i heard today

He'll need good lick with that one - a grade B listed structure with existing leases in place. Having said that, not understanding the legal niceties seems to be a particular speciality....

If any jags fan or member of the board wants to know why we hate the southside abomination and why they must, at very best, start off in Div 3 read the hate filled ramblings of this clown and remember that he used to be a prominent sports journalist with the old Mirror group!! The police should be on to this guy

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

If any jags fan or member of the board wants to know why we hate the southside abomination and why they must, at very best, start off in Div 3 read the hate filled ramblings of this clown and remember that he used to be a prominent sports journalist with the old Mirror group!! The police should be on to this guy

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

After reading that it's hard to imagine that he used to be a card carrying journalist!

I would suggest that he wrote that after a few shandies.

After reading that it's hard to imagine that he used to be a card carrying journalist!

I would suggest that he wrote that after a few shandies.

No, his blog's been posted before about other stuff just as bad. The guys is mentally unstable I think. I hope so anyway ...

In the spirit of helpfullness towards all (remaining) exRFC players and supporters:

https://maps.google....b96f43d75&msa=0

Only thing is, if rules were applied without fear or favour, it wouldn't be for 2012/13, it would be 2016/17 at earliest before they could ultilise this handy print-off-and-keep page.

I think they would especially enjoy their trip to Montrose. Not only is the Links Park stadium painted in Rangers-friendly colours, but it is located on a street which shares its name with a well known protestant Ulsterman famous for giving Johnny Foreigner a damned good thrashing and - here is the red, white and blue cherry on top - it has a terrace that backs on to a street named Union Row. How good is that?!

Follow Follow would need a bit of a re-write though.

On a secret ballot, by 9 votes to 3, with 6 chairmen all coming out of the meeting swearing blind they voted no. Brilliant.

Maybe Petrie will demand a 2nd vote if that's the case...I won't hold my breath.

Edited by Juan Kerr