Cowdenbeath, game on/off updates

Albert's Ghost

S murph, I think it is irrelevant how many games Brechin need to play. The other guy said that there was no chance if a team was challenging for the title. Now, I know that QOS are miles ahead BUT Brechin are the only team in that league that can prevent them from winning and in fact play QOS tomorrow night at Forfar.

Think the previous thread needs to be bumped , its a bit misleading since an all out effort is being made by club and fans alike to make sure this weeks re-scheduled match takes place.

Completely agree. Danger that if the game goes ahead, you'd have people not turning up coz they saw that thread title.

Bump.

Snow off. Sun out ...and if you look on the Cowdenbeath webcam you can see the groundsman sweeping snow off the pitch!

Will anyone help him or will he struggle on alone?

Will he succeed?

Oh, the suspense!

He looks well wrapped up! Hopefully someone does though!

Edit to add:

He has help now yay

Edited by little_miss_jag

Guest fredthecheesecloth

3 of them clearing snow now, although one of them seems more interested in doing snow angels than clearing the snow. :thumbsup2:

I have a feeling that these poor guys are going to spend all day doing this, and the ref will turn up, take one look, and call it off.

That guy made my morning. He should be paraded at half time tonight.

After all the Cowdenbeath's fans hard work to get the pitch clear, I cannot understand why covers were not put down on the pitch last night.

The pictures on Cowdenbeath's website seem to indicate that they do in fact have covers, but just don't seem to use them.

I don't think they actually do have covers, i am sure St Johnstone loaned them covers when they were trying to get there game on earlier this season in the Scottish Cup so i would not be surprised if the photo is from that time.