Sportscene

angry gaz

What an utter sh1te programme . Having to sit through lower division games now to get to see us and populated by so called experts who know hee haw about Partick Thistle. Absolutley Amature drivel.

Although the CH 5 footy show that was on was worse thIng ive seen since Sarah O

Edited by angry gaz

Above Kilmarnock in the league, pissed all over them for most of the game - all the chat from insightful experts like Pat Bonner is that we are the ones going down, and that Kris Boyd will score 20 goals for Kilmarnock.

With highlights readily available on youtube, absolutely no reason to watch this garbage.

• Like 2

Come on you didn't expect Sportscene to show a fair reflection of the game. Higgy's elbow is a yellow card and would have resulted in a red, therefore a valid talking point for a show like Sportscene, what do they do, they don't even include it their highlights!!!

I hope Archie gets the players to look at that show and use the unadulterated drivel spoken about the team as a motivation to get results, Bonnar et al, don't have a clue who has left our squad or who has come in yet they feel they have the authority to comment on what they called a "light " squad.

Above Kilmarnock in the league, pissed all over them for most of the game - all the chat from insightful experts like Pat Bonner is that we are the ones going down, and that Kris Boyd will score 20 goals for Kilmarnock.

With highlights readily available on youtube, absolutely no reason to watch this garbage.

I can't find the highlights on Youtube anymore, they seem to have stopped them this season, or can I just not find them? Can someone please post a link to the page? They used to go live at 6pm on a Sunday so I'd watch them and ditch Sportscene.

The interviews are so sh!t and usually involve "Can Hearts get top 3?". "Will Celtic win the league?". "Will the Jags finish bottom?" Lowest denominator stuff.

I can't find the highlights on Youtube anymore, they seem to have stopped them this season, or can I just not find them? Can someone please post a link to the page? They used to go live at 6pm on a Sunday so I'd watch them and ditch Sportscene.

The interviews are so sh!t and usually involve "Can Hearts get top 3?". "Will Celtic win the league?". "Will the Jags finish bottom?" Lowest denominator stuff.

As far as I can make out, there is only a clip of all of the goals scored, and then the odd snippet of an incident (like Lindsay's sending off) in separate clips. I can't find any "extended" (= 5 mins!) highlights either.

Edited by Jaggernaut

Meh.... Eff 'em.... Who gives a toss about what pat ma boner thinks about us? Stick yer license fee up yer Pacific quay and get a job people want to pay for, ya thieving gets.

Still... Nice to see c*ntomarra's mob getting horsed and that Scotty Fox is still a wee bit suspect at his near post...

I watched it at ma Maw's. Honest. :ph34r:

• 2 months later...

Was great to see that historic win. Even though Ibrox had been redeveloped it didn't look like there was any sort of segregation at the game. Was this the case?

I was in the Broomloan Road stand with Thistle and Rangers supporting mates. We got dug up by a wee ned H*n when Mo scored but one of my Rangers supporting mates put him in his place and he left.

Was great to see that historic win. Even though Ibrox had been redeveloped it didn't look like there was any sort of segregation at the game. Was this the case?
Jags fans were housed in the enclosure. That was a great day. Not often we get a result over there!

Ian Mac / Lindau - It was (too) many years ago, and I was just a wee boy, so I don't know/can't remember for sure all the details of that day, but as can be seen from the footage Jags fans were in both the enclosure, and in the bottom half of the stand (whatever the heck it's called) that was the end where MoJo scored the second.

So, sorry Lindau, you're not fully right, I should know, as I'm the wee boy celebrating in disbelief in the back row under the number 25 on the clip (I also remember the next day watching Scotsport, and being amazed at seeing myself on telly when I saw the highlights, then at school the next day everyone coming up saying they'd seen me on the telly!!! - Ach, give me a break, I was young, and beating THEM was a big thing). Good to see that clip again, it's been a long time, and can see my dear Dad sitting in front of me too. Memories.

There was a gaggle of Jags fans dotted about in that stand that day, in a crowd that totalled 15326 (the other bigots weren't faring much better for crowds then either as previous month at porkhead the pigsty attendance vs us was 15259 - while corresponding fixtures at Firhill were 15404 v the h uns and 12929 v the tims)

Was on a train back to Hillfoot after that 1981 game - it was packed and a 50/50 Jags/Morons split - it was hysterical, pure joy and there was nothing any of the schuns could do about it - we were bottom of the league we got relegated but frankly that train journey made it all worthwhile - even my old dad found it funny (and he was a bit old school when it came to merciless goading of the less fortunate!!). :-)

• Like 1

Ian Mac / Lindau - It was (too) many years ago, and I was just a wee boy, so I don't know/can't remember for sure all the details of that day, but as can be seen from the footage Jags fans were in both the enclosure, and in the bottom half of the stand (whatever the heck it's called) that was the end where MoJo scored the second.

So, sorry Lindau, you're not fully right, I should know, as I'm the wee boy celebrating in disbelief in the back row under the number 25 on the clip (I also remember the next day watching Scotsport, and being amazed at seeing myself on telly when I saw the highlights, then at school the next day everyone coming up saying they'd seen me on the telly!!! - Ach, give me a break, I was young, and beating THEM was a big thing). Good to see that clip again, it's been a long time, and can see my dear Dad sitting in front of me too. Memories.

There was a gaggle of Jags fans dotted about in that stand that day, in a crowd that totalled 15326 (the other bigots weren't faring much better for crowds then either as previous month at porkhead the pigsty attendance vs us was 15259 - while corresponding fixtures at Firhill were 15404 v the h uns and 12929 v the tims)

Like most places in those days there wasn't as much segregation as there is nowadays, north stander. The majority of jags fans that day were housed in the enclosure. During all the years I have gone to that cesspit to support the team, I have been in practically every part of their ground

Our game is last up (again).

Does anyone have any idea what we've done to upset the editorial team?

is because we are shite. Highlights of the last 10 would do fine. We get goals then. None for jags though. My pain at watching this crap is only soothed by the fact I,be seen worse from thistle this century. But having watched us for 50 years haven't seen many thistle teams with as little fight. O and a feeder club for Killie.? FFS. Our promotion team would demolish this lot