Just In(From Kilmarnock

stillresigned

An excellent performance from the entire team: could have easily been two or three more and if one were going to be critical the goals we lost were pretty soft. However, that would be totally churlish as we were , particularly in the second-half very, very good..

For the first time we played the ball on the deck and to be controversial, I think maybe the surface actually helped our plreffered playing style. It was really wonderful to,see us getting back to playing football,again, an untold improvement on the fare we've been served up this season.

Hats off to Archie and the boys!

An excellent performance from the entire team: could have easily been two or three more and if one were going to be critical the goals we lost were pretty soft. However, that would be totally churlish as we were , particularly in the second-half very, very good..

For the first time we played the ball on the deck and to be controversial, I think maybe the surface actually helped our plreffered playing style. It was really wonderful to,see us getting back to playing football,again, an untold improvement on the fare we've been served up this season.

Hats off to Archie and the boys!

Well these artificial pitches need to be well watered and Iguess there was no problem with that today.

A serious point. I think it's unfair to say we haven't been playing good football this season. It's just that it's been patchy with some games we have spells of some good stuff mixed in with spells when we don't seem to be able to keep the ball at all.

Edited by Mr Bunny

******* sensational.

Bannigan top notch, still think his career can make him a lot of money, huge talent.

Goal of the season for the 4th from Muirhead, lovely technique to get the 5th in too.

******* YES!!!!!!!!!

MAGIC FROM EVERYONE

HIGGY - YOU'RE A ****

BALATONI - EVEN MORE OF A ******* ****. think you're too big for us, ****** diddy, doo doo, conrad balatoni, doo doo doo, he's chasing ******* shadows

Never tire of thanking Camallain for his contribution but I'd like to just take a wee detour to also praise the work of Tommy Taylor.

It was wild enough today just sitting in the stand. Even if I could thaw my fingers out long enough to take a snap on my phone as sure as hell it would turn out some blurred water soaked effort. The bold Tommy spends 90 minutes plus sitting/squatting out in the open exposed to the crappiest of elements and will undoubtedly produce a series of excellent photos to mark the occasion.

An unsung hero is Oor Tommy :thumbsup2:

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett
  • Like 2

that rocket of a Killie fan has posted a video, absolute genius https://www.facebook.com/gordon.sawers.71/videos/1661157487489073/

gordy seems a smidgeon upset.

when killie eventually bin locke (take your time johnson and bowie, let him take you down via the playoffs first), they should hire gordy as their new manager ..... the post match interviews and press conferences would be comedy gold :lol:

According to the SPFL rules if Celtic had won 4-1 instead of 3-1, meaning us and ICT had equal points, goal difference and goals scored, we would have leapfrogged them by virtue of our superior head-to-head record (having drawn 0-0 and won 2-1 in the games played between the sides) pursuant to Rule 35 of part C.

Edited by Woodstock Jag

According to the SPFL rules if Celtic had won 4-1 instead of 3-1, meaning us and ICT had equal points, goal difference and goals scored, we would have leapfrogged them by virtue of our superior head-to-head record (having drawn 0-0 and won 2-1 in the games played between the sides) pursuant to Rule 35 of part C.

And you reckon the bbc would have bothered to work that out?