Dumbaya My Lord

Vinnyjag

Great news about Dumbuya. Pleasantly surprised at the length of the deal. Been very impressed with his performances so far.

Hopefully an extension for Dools is announced before Christmas. That would be tremendous.

I wouldn't have thought Booth would be too hard to deal with so would be keen to get him tied down for another season. Very steady performer.

EDIT: not to pee on the parade here but I'd be surprised if there isn't a get-out clause if we were to be relegated.

Edited by Armand2
  • Like 1

Delighted by this. Would love to see Dools, Cerny and Banzo signed up until 2018 as well. All extremely important players for us.

I'm fairly certain Banzo will be away in the summer regardless of what we do. He's clearly got the ability to go down south and earn himself much more money than he will here, and I think that's what he'll do. Cerny is another we could lose although I'm more hopeful on him than Bannigan, but he's clearly a very good keeper and could probably go to a bigger club than us in this league.

Excellent news! Mustapha was one of the first names I was thinking about us re-signing. To this untrained eye I thought I was seeing something special when he played yon 45 mins for the U20s. I suspected when we lost SOD that we'd never be able to replace his pace and stamina. We may well have done.

• Like 1

Funny old game this. Heard he was also dropped after being substituted after 60 mins against afc Wimbledon earlier in season. Real shame for the lad

Luton full back Stephen O’Donnell might be forced to undergo a spell on the sidelines as manager John Still revealed the defender needs a hernia operation.

The summer signing from Partick Thistle has had a tough start to life in English football, suffering an ankle injury recently, as Still signed youngster Sean Long on loan from Reading last week.

The boss said: “We’re just assessing Stephen O’Donnell, he’s got an ankle injury and he’s got a hernia, which is one of the reasons why we brought Sean in.

“Whether or not we decide to put off the ankle for the moment, maybe in the summer that would need doing. But we do need to look at the hernia situation and will have that assessed this week.”

Read more: http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/sport/luton-town/luton-town-news/hatters-defender-requires-hernia-operation-1-7020974#ixzz3ubADG1Y8

^^^^^ that report is from 20th october ..... and since then sod has not featured for luton ..... until the weekend just past, where he was an unused sub, so possible he's had hernia or ankle or both ops in last two months?

and the manager john still was sacked this morning too.

^^^^^ that report is from 20th october ..... and since then sod has not featured for luton ..... until the weekend just past, where he was an unused sub, so possible he's had hernia or ankle or both ops in last two months?

and the manager john still was sacked this morning too.

So Still Game is not to be repeated.