Any Juicy Rumours? Who Are We Hoping To Bring In?

jagfaelivi

We are being linked with mikael mandron 6ft 3in 20 year striker with Sunderland

We were in for him in August but he went to Hartlepool

I'm a bit "meh" about this one. 1 goal in 23 games, mainly in the bottom league in england. On paper, doesn't look any better than what we have, but then again, football isn't played on paper.

Daily Record?

Don't start us off with record puns again.

I'm a bit "meh" about this one. 1 goal in 23 games, mainly in the bottom league in england. On paper, doesn't look any better than what we have, but then again, football isn't played on paper.

Hope he's in A1 condition and that we can A4d him.

Not sure what to make of Mandron, saw him for Hartlepool v Salford City when he came on as a sub and thought he was pretty poor, however he did score the winning goal, so maybe he is one of those strikers who contribute nothing apart from goals..........get him signed!!!

I had assumed we would bring in an attacking midfielder or a central midfielder to replace out of favour Stevenson. Mandron seems to be an out and out striker which would give us Doolan, Mandron, Pogba and Duggan all as options. Seems strange for a side that prefers the lone striker.

Chris McGuire on loan at Oxford maybe wanting to come back up the road,just the type we are looking for IMO and at 26 the right age.

Think Maguire is snookered by the same "three team" rule that prevented Michael Tidser playing for Morton in the second half of last season. Maguire has already played competitively for Rotherham and Oxford this season thus ruling him out of playing for a third club until next season.

A shame as I suspect he's the sort of player that we might have been looking at (although suspect he might have been slightly out of our reach).