Any Juicy Rumours? Who Are We Hoping To Bring In?

jagfaelivi

Is this just a juicy rumour or have you got this on tablets of stone?

this was in the papers back in November

Like Third Lanark said, this was reported in papers and on BBC Radio in mid-November. I also know someone who attends English lower league grounds regularly, and apparently our scout (as well as about 10 others) have now looked at this player multiple times. That is all I know.

How we can continue to let players leave is beyond me. Thats Edwards (for a month) ,McDiad, Stevenson & Muirhead gone since the window opened with nothing in.

We have barely 11 players worthy of a start on Sat

I would imagine that we'll have players lined up. Add to that the fact that Elliott should be back soon, and Stevenson looks set to return and it's not as bad as it seems. McDaid was hardly likely to feature much anyway, and this is a good chance for him to get some first team experience and improve as a player to hopefully challenge properly for our first team.

How we can continue to let players leave is beyond me. Thats Edwards (for a month) ,McDiad, Stevenson & Muirhead gone since the window opened with nothing in.

We have barely 11 players worthy of a start on Sat

None of the players you mention were starters though?

We are light on the bench, but we can still field 11!

Some posters on Twitter mentioning Billy Mehmet as a potential signing. Mehmet confirmed he has a few options including St Mirren and will make an announcement in the next couple of days.

To be honest I can't remember too much about him!!!

He can feck right off if he continues to call us Patrick!

https://mobile.twitter.com/billy_mehmet

Like Third Lanark said, this was reported in papers and on BBC Radio in mid-November. I also know someone who attends English lower league grounds regularly, and apparently our scout (as well as about 10 others) have now looked at this player multiple times. That is all I know.

I wonder if we are one of the clubs currently bidding for Moses Emmanuel that this thread is talking about on the Bromley fans forum

http://bromleyfc.boards.net/thread/310/moses-emmanuel-bid