Killie Game 7/5/16

Lindau

Sure clubs can over achieve and under achieve ....the correlation between how much you spend to acquire players and performance is not there ( interestingly Leicester have £30m of players they bought not featuring this season which explains the difference between the £80m and 50m) but how much you pay players is Perhaps it's better here to say that the ugly sisters have so much more money than the rest they will always contest the title and is our equivalent to the top 4/5 in England

A top 4/5 while limiting is way better than a top 1 or 2 as we have.

I would like us to win,but a draw would not be a bad result for us.Kilmarnock will be looking to win this to drag us into the play off picture so I think we should be looking to hit them on the break.We have to defend unlike last week and any chances we get we have to take.Time for the management team to show they are worth the faith we have shown them with the new contracts.

Not disagreeing with what he is saying, but would love to have shut his trap around 4.50 on Saturday!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/kilmarnock/7127911/Lee-Clark-Well-pile-pressure-onto-Partick.html

He's absolutely right whatbhe says. He seems to have Killie fired up, while we seem to have downed tools. Not confident at all about tomorrow. Think this will go to the last match v Accies.

C'moan ay f**k Thistle... we should be so f**kin oan tap ay this mob oor keeper could skin up a jefter, tick aff his coupon oan a tranny and dae the wordsearch in Shoot!

F**KIN INTAE THEM JAGS... AH F**KIN NEED IT!!!!

singing... ahm no a killie, ahm no so f**kin silly!!!!

THE FIRHILL BOYS ARE IN TOON!!!!

EASY RA FEESO!!!!

:fan:

• Like 1

Big Col, I have been following this forum for over a year now without feeling the need to respond to anyone but your negativity has finally broken me. We are about to play arguably one of the most important games in recent history and you might not go because Archie might set the team up defensively. Win and we are on the road to becoming a permanent fixture in the top league. Lose and everything we have worked for over the last few years is at risk.

Are you a fan or not? If you want guaranteed attacking, quality football every week then get a subscription to sky. We are the great unpredictables....who thought we would win 5-2 in such style earlier in the season. That's what is so good about being a jags fan. Get behind the team no matter what. That's what being a fan is all about!

• Like 3

Big Col, I have been following this forum for over a year now without feeling the need to respond to anyone but your negativity has finally broken me. We are about to play arguably one of the most important games in recent history and you might not go because Archie might set the team up defensively. Win and we are on the road to becoming a permanent fixture in the top league. Lose and everything we have worked for over the last few years is at risk.

Are you a fan or not? If you want guaranteed attacking, quality football every week then get a subscription to sky. We are the great unpredictables....who thought we would win 5-2 in such style earlier in the season. That's what is so good about being a jags fan. Get behind the team no matter what. That's what being a fan is all about!

Are you really starting a "I'm a better fan than you" discussions?

I've been a fan for over 30 years and in my opinion some of the play this season has been the worst I've ever seen. Too many players not performing to their true ability.

And you can't have been reading the forum that often, because there are posters who are regularly far more negative.

But can you really blame me, after last week's debacle?

• Like 1