Our 9 Games Pre Split

Auld Jag

The 9 games we have before the split we got 10points from when we played them earlier on in the season.Would the same return be enough to get us in to the top 6 or even keep us out of the bottom2?4 of our 5 home games are against teams in our area of the league.We got 6pts from the coresponding games earlier in the season ,but if it wasnt for losing goals in the last 10minutes or even injury time we could have at least another 4pts.

Should be looking for 15pts at least until the split, not unachievable I don't think.

That's a big ask considering we have 23 points from 24 games, and of the 9 left we will almost certainly lose at Ibrox and Parkhead. The reality is 15 points from 7 games, that would be some achievement

That's a big ask considering we have 23 points from 24 games, and of the 9 left we will almost certainly lose at Ibrox and Parkhead. The reality is 15 points from 7 games, that would be some achievement

Don't want to jinx it, but so far 1JL is spot on

Now we are out the cup lets make sure we dont go on a bad run in the league and get dragged back into a relegation battle.A win against ICT imo should see us disperse any worries of finishing in the bottom 2.

I'll be glad if we don't have any further injuries after yesterday. For all the justified criticism we still were involved in a physical tussle. Maybe even more physical as we couldn't get on the ball. I hope Booth and Barton simply had a bad day yesterday and it wasn't down to carrying an injury and in the case of Barton a head knock. Devine and Elliott were hobbling and a couple others looked like they could've suffered from a knock.

I was depressed at our poor performance and exiting the cup.

But I liked DD's comment in the other post about lack of width/support mainly due to the presence of Hayes and McGinn and if Osman had buried that header we would have been hailing a fine defensive display. We really did hang on in there to give ourselves a chance.

So,in retrospect perhaps the front men can be excused due to lack of service.

On Saturday I hope to see our win backs bombing on and providing chances for Kris. Our back 3 are very steady so no excuses for not pumping fakey Jags.

• Like 1

10 points from our last 4 games equals what we got from the 9games when they were first played.Should we still be looking at the bottom 2 or have we done enough to stay away from that area of the league?Imo the bottom 2 wont have much more than 36 points.

I would say we are very safe. Should be setting our eyes on top six with confidence and boldness.

I thought that was the feeling around the ground today. There seemed to be more confidence in the crowd and the North Stand was in fine voice all afternoon. It was a surprise to lose the late goal today