Partick Thistle Vs Ross County

jagfox

Well we've had our customary take the lead and lose a late goal to the opposition against The Staggies already this season so hopefully this sees the hard fought 2-0 home win scenario.

A win would be massive, virtually eliminating County from Top 6 contention and keeping ourselves in the top half driving seat.

C'mon Thistle, you can do this :fan:

• Like 1

Got to go for it tomorrow, Archie saying out with the long-term injuries he has a full squad to choose from mine would be;

3-5-2

Cerny

Keown Devine Lindsay

Dumbaya Edwards Osman Barton Booth

Erskine Doolan

Subs. Ridgers Elliott Lawless Amoo Azeez McArthy Nisbet

Just looking forward to a win of any description, to be honest. A 97th minute 'goal' that's awarded to us despite it not crossing the line, and having come off 96th minute sub Azeez's bahooky straight after he'd handled the ball unnoticed, will do for me. Coonty then consigned to looking down the table, while we consolidate our 6th spot.

This is heady stuff: despite conceding late points recently, we're clear 6th on genuine merit, and within a shot of improving on that.

Mon Thistle, intae them fae the off.

Really looking forward to the morra. Woof!

Edited to add: Hoping for some huge applause on 31 minutes for Robert Watson. I know we'll give it.

Edited by Blackpool Jags

Its quite simple, a win tomorrow and top 6 is virtually guaranteed which if you had said to me in october i would have never believed. After watching the dons the night, it got me thinking, we havent really demolished a team this season. As long as we win though is all that counts

How do you work that one out? Killie could be still be 2 pts behind us. We both have to play the ugly sisters (Killie with a home game on plastic v sevco). I reckon a win tomorrow and a point against Motherwell would be enough.

That was my thoughts. If Inverness can get something off Killie tomorrow, and we win, then it looks very good.

I can easily see Kilmarnock getting 9 points from their remaining fixtures. They have a much better record against the OF than we do (it could't be worse) and the other 2 games are very winnable. Our goal difference is worth something, so I think that 2 wins for us will probably do it, but I'd be surprised if we get away with less than that.

Dundee are probably out of it if we get the win today. They don't have points on the board and their goal difference has taken a hammering.

I wouldn't rule out Dundee getting 9 points from their last three fixtures (away vs Ross County, away vs Hearts, home vs Accies). Last night's disaster may have been a (massive) blip. We have to aim for 40 points - i.e. wins against Ross and 'Well. Anything less and we're rolling the dice.