Jags Flags Stolen From North Stand

Yellow & Redneck

https://ibb.co/ddJE65

Saw the picture on Instagram of our Amsterdam, Nomads, and Jordanhill flags in the hands of Rangers fans. Is it true?

Hardly surprising. I saw on BT Sports when the camera panned that there were tons of Rangers shirts in the North Stand that the stewards did nothing about. That's what happens when a club like ours gives fans like them free run of the place.

• Like 1

https://ibb.co/ddJE65

Saw the picture on Instagram of our Amsterdam, Nomads, and Jordanhill flags in the hands of Rangers fans. Is it true?

Hardly surprising. I saw on BT Sports when the camera panned that there were tons of Rangers shirts in the North Stand that the stewards did nothing about. That's what happens when a club like ours gives fans like them free run of the place.

Yeah I seen it on twitter it's real. I never seen any Rangers shirts in the Northy and I was bang in the middle of it.

Yeah I seen it on twitter it's real. I never seen any Rangers shirts in the Northy and I was bang in the middle of it.

I re-watched on BT earlier, and before the game when the camera panned through the North Stand, there was quite clearly a guy wearing the old white and blue Rangers away kit from last season.

Really despicable stuff. Hopefully like most fools who parade their crimes on social media they will get found out. My seat is very near the flags and they were in place on leaving game on Friday. And if BB says re them still being there during Archie's post match interview then it could suggest they have just walked in from street later to do their scummy theft.

Just watched Archie's interview again. The flags to the right side of the Northie are there but the ones to the left are not. The large one with stripes which was over some seats is gone. There's also someone going up the stairs, along the back row to pick something up and then running back down the stairs and out towards the exit.

When you prostitute yourself for cash and your integrity gets put on the back burner for the simplest of excuses this is likely to happen. I'm sure there are those who could even find a reason why Thistle played an orange fund raising testimonial........ Any visitor to what was formally known as Firhill Only get the Weir Stand, end of story, no excuses and no reason to get the red dress out tonight.

When you prostitute yourself for cash and your integrity gets put on the back burner for the simplest of excuses this is likely to happen.

Yeah, they broke into the stadium in the middle of the night because we gave them the Jackie Husband instead of the Colin Weir. ******* hell.

• Like 2

Are you saying one of the flags wasn't stolen about 20 mins after full time?

If that's what people claim to have seen then I have no reason to doubt it. I just heard that there was a break in as well.

Two separate instances, possibly. Wee scumbag that did it after FT, which lead others to go back for more later on?

Edited by Roque

Its clear what 'organisation' is responsible. I wonder if the evening times will print this story, they seem to print everything else that appears on social media. Shame the bastarts.

ETA

What are the stewards paid to do other than stare at folk? The are just as responsible for this disgrace

Edited by MonehJags

What are the stewards paid to do other than stare at folk? The are just as responsible for this disgrace

Wouldn't be too quick to judge the stewards. It's my understanding that many of them aren't registered to physically handle spectators in any case, their duties being more of a general nature. Those that are "badged" to physically handle spectators may well be thin on the ground.

Responsibility in my mind falls firmly on the shoulders of the polis. Even then I've some sympathy for the Police. They're not exactly helped by the media who choose to underplay all this. Hooliganism and vandalism appear to be no more than high spirits. Sectarian singing and vile chants somehow become "a great atmosphere here at Firhill or wherever". Meanwhile Messrs Doncaster and Regan sweep anything unsavoury under their plush carpets.

Its clear what 'organisation' is responsible. I wonder if the evening times will print this story, they seem to print everything else that appears on social media. Shame the bastarts.

ETA

Undoubtedly, The Evening Times will play it as high spirited jinks from your ever lovable and cuddly Currant Buns?

But, I've really got to ask just how the club view the performances of both police and stewards? Quite frankly if it had been our fans at Castle Greyskull, I doubt they'd have left unmolested by either the ever charming local wildlife or constabulary?