Jags Flags Stolen From North Stand

Yellow & Redneck

To be honest it just typifies exactly what rangers stand for. That's their class.

Its got to be said, for as much as the celtic fans sing up the ra etc, I couldn't see their kind stoop to this level of shitebaggedness

"Shitebaggedness" :clapping: That's right up there with my favourite "bawbaggery"

Both of which are well used when describing how that shower behave...

• Like 1

You think we could get a flag the size of of the north stand reading "you let you club die" on time for Tuesday?

I'd love to help pay for that!

On another point Sevco should be paying for those thieving junkie h**s misdemeanours if we don't get them back. I've got a good feeling we'll manage to get them back as the police can look at the guy's account details who posted it on Instagram and find out who he is.

What do you think would be a suitable statement for the club to make, when property of the fans has been stolen from club premises?

Or do you not think it merits them mentioning it?

Obviously I don't have the benefit of the information gleaned from the club's exhaustive investigation. However, from what I understand to have taken place, perhaps something like this.

Club statement

After the match on Friday somebody walked into the North Stand and left with three very large flags, unchallenged. Sorry.

Obviously I don't have the benefit of the information gleaned from the club's exhaustive investigation. However, from what I understand to have taken place, perhaps something like this.

Club statement

After the match on Friday somebody walked into the North Stand and left with three very large flags, unchallenged. Sorry.

Condescending & patronising towards the very people you look to, when you're doing your fundraising. Good work.

Club statement

We will of course pay to have these replaced, while the police continue their investigations.

any statement from the club ?

Doubt if they will make any statement, they won't want to upset the Rangers fans before Tuesday, and potentially impact any future games when they visit.

Our fans will keep turning up, keep being moved, and keep taking it, even if we're upset. Or so it appears the board believes at times

• Like 1

Condescending & patronising towards the very people you look to, when you're doing your fundraising. Good work.

If those are the facts then what else can they say? Time will tell if that is what happened. We shall see.

I am very angry that the flags have been taken and paraded as trophies. I am also angry that they appear to have been taken so easily.

My fundraising activity on this forum has absolutely nothing to do with this. It certainly doesn't preclude me from criticising the club.

• Like 1

The club are meeting tomorrow to discuss.

Like others have said, if they are stupid enough to post on social media then they will be caught and charged

Clearly stolen by wee boys who put "we're mad mental crazy ultra gang" stickers on their geography folders.

I encourage us jags fans not to react or retaliate. We are better than that and have a bit of class.

Remember at Ibrox last season when the home team unfurled a poster about religion? We showed our class by having a red and yellow section with " oh Maryhill is wonderful" A beautiful sight.

Maybe we respond with a sign saying " You can steal our flags but Kingsley knows where you live....."

• Like 2

The club are meeting tomorrow to discuss.

Like others have said, if they are stupid enough to post on social media then they will be caught and charged

Clearly stolen by wee boys who put "we're mad mental crazy ultra gang" stickers on their geography folders.

I encourage us jags fans not to react or retaliate. We are better than that and have a bit of class.

Remember at Ibrox last season when the home team unfurled a poster about religion? We showed our class by having a red and yellow section with " oh Maryhill is wonderful" A beautiful sight.

Maybe we respond with a sign saying " You can steal our flags but Kingsley knows where you live....."

:lol: :lol: :lol::clapping::thumbsup2:

Edited by Barney Rubble

The real Rangers never really bothered with us. We were just a wee diddy team to them. But this new club probably sees us as its main local rival as it can't compete with Celtic. That's why they go mad invading the pitch and crying when they beat us, and it's why they steal our flags.

I'm not happy about the flags, but I do find them quite amusing.

Actually, the flags have been a theft just waiting to happen, if as I think they just remain where they are even after matches. Firhill has been broken into umpteen times over the years. However, the fact that somebody was able to walk in, gather up three(?) large flags, and leave shortly after a game without meeting any kind of challenge is frankly jaw-dropping.