Jags Flags Stolen From North Stand

Yellow & Redneck

I like the idea of it being one pot for us all.

I wonder too what if any gesture RFC might make via our Club?

Good to hear that decent Rangers fans are also sensitive to our loss.

I am in Florida for a good while but the template files for our flag are hopefully still available at home.

I love our flag and am happy to see it resurrected.

Nice one Shuggie.

Almost time for stage two. If you guys want to organise a NOMAD flag and design sorted the funds will be in place soon. Manpreet will organise The Jordanhill Bus flag and I know the chap who organised the Amsterdam Jags flag so I'll move on that.

PM with details or any questions Shuggie

Nice one Shuggie.

Almost time for stage two. If you guys want to organise a NOMAD flag and design sorted the funds will be in place soon. Manpreet will organise The Jordanhill Bus flag and I know the chap who organised the Amsterdam Jags flag so I'll move on that.

PM with details or any questions Shuggie

The earliest I can action replacement of the Nomad flag is December on my return to the UK.

The flag design is a vectored one - meaning it can fe scaled up without distortion of the design. I am sure my email logs have th stuff I issued to the manufacturer, so replacement should be easy if somewhat delayed.

That said, this might not be a bad thing as there is merit in checking that fund raising is coordinated, if not centralised.

We need to ensure that decent Rangers fans are involved too ( both my Blue brothers are appalled by these morons)

Coordination and good visibility will pay dividends.

My thanks on behalf of the Nomads to ALL concerned

• Like 1

The earliest I can action replacement of the Nomad flag is December on my return to the UK.

The flag design is a vectored one - meaning it can fe scaled up without distortion of the design. I am sure my email logs have th stuff I issued to the manufacturer, so replacement should be easy if somewhat delayed.

That said, this might not be a bad thing as there is merit in checking that fund raising is coordinated, if not centralised.

We need to ensure that decent Rangers fans are involved too ( both my Blue brothers are appalled by these morons)

Coordination and good visibility will pay dividends.

My thanks on behalf of the Nomads to ALL concerned

If you can send me an email with the design I can get quotes in the meantime?

Great effort by Jags fans everywhere on the fundraising. Great initiative jagfox. A big round of applause. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

We might end up gaining from this sorry saga. We could see more flags than before in the Northy. To that end, let's keep the money coming in.

paypal.me/ThistleFlagsFund

We are better (looking) than them.

Excellent news .....

Over £1000 available for the three flags or even more flags !!

There will be, and maybe banners too.

Would love to see more flags. Priority is get these ones replaced any money left over should go to another flag / flags!

You've stumbled on the plan Stuart :lol:

• Like 1