Thistle vs. Morton, 29/12/18

Jaggernaut

48 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Reversing psychology with this bunch may not be such a bad thing...

Another must win game tomorrow, only Banzo missing from the current squad due to suspension. I’d assume Slater will come in for him on a like for like basis. 

I’m undecided if we go with three at the back or revert to a flat back four. I’m thinking we’ll probably stick with three at the back for this one with Banzo missing. 

Sneddon

Jeffries Scobbie McGinty 

Elliott McArthy Slater Penrice 

Fitzpatrick

Storey.                             Doolan 

No Spittal?

32 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I knew I forgot someone. Spittal for McArthy :lol:

No. You were right 1st time!

Except for the inclusion of the useless Storey. And Scobbie! In fact, how bad do these players need to be before you leave them out?  

Did you ever see Brannigan, Docherty, Tommy Ohara, Callaghan, Still, Joe Carson’s brother, Joe Carson, Paxton, Piccolo, Hynds, Purdie, Sweeney?

Storey and several others are in this class.  

McCall then MacNamara cleared all the dross. Caldwell should do the same. Not play them every feckin week.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BalornockJag said:

Asking for my dad who is coming with me to the game tomorrow who is a Celtic fan, just wondering if the aitken suite will be showing the OF game tomorrow? Thanks for any info.

Good on you Balornockjag for not going over to the dark side. No matter how bad Thistle get don't be tempted.

Just now, Third Lanark said:

Criminal defending alright and he will no doubt get an easy time of it but criminal miss from Doolan a couple of minutes before as well - the guy continues to be a complete passenger and what Caldwell was thinking naming him captain today - quietest man on the pitch

We've got to accept that Doolan is done.