Sign in to follow this  
a f kincaid

Transfer window

On 9/22/2020 at 9:47 PM, Dark Passenger said:

Storey must have played close to double the number of games and scored a similar amount. Probably a few strikers who've had a similar goals to games ratio or worse.

Marc McWalter?

8 hours ago, dl1971 said:

Not one thistle fan at the time mourned nisbet going. Fans like managers simply get it wrong....often. Personally glad the guy has turned his career round. 

I'm pleased to see that he's got his head together,  but I wish he'd stop gloating when he scores against us. His joy after last seasons 5-1 defeat was painful to see and thats not just as a Jags fan.  Schadenfreude I understand,  but to be a true professional,  he needs to put this dislike behind him.

What he hasn't developed is wisdom.  To be a successful overweight footballer you either need inate ability, supreme confidence,  or (a la Gazza) no brains!  I'm sure his coaches at Firhill told him to lose weight. He chose not to, & the club didn't owe him a living.  

Edited by East Kent Jag II
Wisdom comment

47 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Supposedly after Declan Glass (Dundee Utd midfielder) on loan. Mind him having an impressive game at Firhill last season.

Looks like he’s on his way 

That is him signed now, can't say i know much of him tbh but that takes us to 20 players so wonder where the final player signing will fit in with McCall saying he wanted 21

16 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

That is him signed now, can't say i know much of him tbh but that takes us to 20 players so wonder where the final player signing will fit in with McCall saying he wanted 21

Midfielder I think he said 

4 hours ago, Pinhead said:

4 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Play Foster at right back and sign a decent Left back and we have the makings of a good squad