Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyhouston

Anyone received season tickets ?

Recommended Posts

Bought one for my son last week.  Was told that everyone will be getting a new card (first timers and existing ST holders) in the next few weeks that will accommodate live streaming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I paid the balance on my season ticket about two weeks ago and was told I'd be sent out a "pack" explaining about streaming and ballots for tickets. I asked if it would be added on to the card I used last season as I don't use the app and was told yes. So far, I've heard nothing more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I never actually sit/stand in it, my official "seat" in the John Lambie Stand is being moved one row forward, so that I can "bubble" with a family member. Was told that a new card would be posted, though it has not arrived yet. Got the impression that if I had stayed in the same seat, there would not have been any need to post anything out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, partickthedog said:

Although I never actually sit/stand in it, my official "seat" in the John Lambie Stand is being moved one row forward, so that I can "bubble" with a family member. Was told that a new card would be posted, though it has not arrived yet. Got the impression that if I had stayed in the same seat, there would not have been any need to post anything out.


I’m the same mate , some results last season ended up making us have a bubble 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone received any emails from the club re. Season tickets? I renewed last April but haven’t heard anything since. In fact I don’t recall seeing any emails from the club like I used to (pre match previews etc.). 
Just wondering if they no longer have my contact details or if this is just standard at the moment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bristol City Jag said:

Has anyone received any emails from the club re. Season tickets? I renewed last April but haven’t heard anything since. In fact I don’t recall seeing any emails from the club like I used to (pre match previews etc.). 
Just wondering if they no longer have my contact details or if this is just standard at the moment?


not heard a thing after several emails 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bristol City Jag said:

Has anyone received any emails from the club re. Season tickets? I renewed last April but haven’t heard anything since. In fact I don’t recall seeing any emails from the club like I used to (pre match previews etc.). 
Just wondering if they no longer have my contact details or if this is just standard at the moment?

In the same boat. Bought my first ever in April / May.

Do have proof of purchase by logging in to:     tickets.ptfc.co.uk/home

Same place I purchase 50/50 tickets.

That's all I have though.

Bit disappointed tbh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CotterJag said:

In the same boat. Bought my first ever in April / May.

Do have proof of purchase by logging in to:     tickets.ptfc.co.uk/home

Same place I purchase 50/50 tickets.

That's all I have though.

Bit disappointed tbh.  

You're lucky. I paid for my season tcket in two parts. The first shows on the ticketing site (took me ages to log in then find my way round it) but the second payment doesn't show up. Maybe because I had to phone Firhill and they took the payment over the phone. I predict trouble next week when it comes to logging on to a live stream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bristol City Jag said:

Has anyone received any emails from the club re. Season tickets? I renewed last April but haven’t heard anything since. In fact I don’t recall seeing any emails from the club like I used to (pre match previews etc.). 
Just wondering if they no longer have my contact details or if this is just standard at the moment?

I renewed in June and I've had nothing yet. Will give them till Wednesday before I contact them, to get us sorted out for next week's match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

There is some info on the website today for anyone that is interested 

Just read through it and it's clear as mud. I forsee problems! :no:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Just read through it and it's clear as mud. I forsee problems! :no:

What is not clear? Seems straight forward enough to me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I renewed my ST today. The person at Firhill told me new tickets would be sent out to everybody when fans are allowed back in. The details for streaming  Saturdays game will be on the official site prior to the game. Don't know if that helps anybody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×