Fixtures out tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Lenziejag said:

It will be Dundee Utd away or Dunfermline away.

Maybe Dundee will have the home fixture seeing as they're promoted champions? So that would rule out Tannadice, assuming that we kick off our division the same day as the Premier.

I'm also assuming Doncaster & Co will want us playing ICT as near to Xmas as possible.

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Maybe Dundee will have the home fixture seeing as they're promoted champions? So that would rule out Tannadice, assuming that we kick off our division the same day as the Premier.

I'm also assuming Doncaster & Co will want us playing ICT as near to Xmas as possible.

Good point about Dundee. I suppose getting Morton or Ayr at Firhill would be decent.

Watching with interest for the game on 18th Nov.

It's the day before Scotland v Norway and would be good if we were at home, for at least two reasons.

1. I'm up that weekend with my Nephew, who's yet to see Thistle at home

2. As Premiership games will be postponed and with many fans travelling to Glasgow for the Scotland match, we could get a few interested neutrals

Pretty sure that the last twice this has happened, we've got Inverness away, usually on the Friday night. Maybe one was Falkirk away in that other cup, now I think on it?

In any case, can we just be at home on 18th November. 

42 minutes ago, CotterJag said:

Watching with interest for the game on 18th Nov.

It's the day before Scotland v Norway and would be good if we were at home, for at least two reasons.

1. I'm up that weekend with my Nephew, who's yet to see Thistle at home

2. As Premiership games will be postponed and with many fans travelling to Glasgow for the Scotland match, we could get a few interested neutrals

Pretty sure that the last twice this has happened, we've got Inverness away, usually on the Friday night. Maybe one was Falkirk away in that other cup, now I think on it?

In any case, can we just be at home on 18th November. 

We had a few Welsh fans at the game we beat Livvy 6-1 back in the Championship winning season.