Partick Thistle 🔴 🟡 Vs Livingston 🟡⚫️ - up for the cup

jagfox

Severe match withdrawal effects recently,  but now we have a game to look forward to on Saturday.

Nothing much to report on yet. Jags fans seem quite confident, which is a worry. However, Livi have been very poor so far.

Do we think Doolan will change things much for this tie?

Will the apparent confidence be matched up by a win and decent performance on Saturday?

Interesting to see how many fans turn up for this one. Could we see an attendance below our league average?

So many questions, so little to go on...

One thing, has, been confirmed...

Nick Walsh apparently the man in the middle 😬

Walsh?  Is that the eejit from play off final?  🤬 If so feeling less confident.

Was chatting with Raith fan at weekend who seems to think we will take them apart.  Livi knocked Raith out but were apparently chronic and scored with their only two efforts.

Intae em Jags 🏆

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

This thread is started way too early for us to have any chance.

Also in the cup prediction thread no body has gone for a Livvy win.

No chance. We are doomed 

Thats the spirit 😬

1 hour ago, elevenone said:

Walsh?  Is that the eejit from play off final?  🤬 If so feeling less confident.

Was chatting with Raith fan at weekend who seems to think we will take them apart.  Livi knocked Raith out but were apparently chronic and scored with their only two efforts.

Intae em Jags 🏆

We've seen this story before. Cowdenbeath 1992(?) springs to mind...

They also still have players who have hurt us in the past. 

25 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Thats the spirit 😬

We've seen this story before. Cowdenbeath 1992(?) springs to mind...

They also still have players who have hurt us in the past. 

-shudder-  ty for the blue brazil flashback.  Were they not propping up Div 1 with zero wins all season and us in top flight?  Difference is this time Livi a league above and favs with bookies.  I would be more anxious being a Livi fan on Sat than us.

Regardless of score expect little BBC time as Scott Brown going to Castle Greyskull will be the main focus for the pundits all weekend.

Winners of ICT/Hibs at home in quarters please. :fan:

7 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Just a reminder that season tickets are not valid so tickets need to be purchased:

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-fixture/partick-thistle-v-livingston-10th-february-2024/

Not expecting a big away support as they are in the Jackie Husband Stand. Let's get a big home support in to help the players and the club's finances.

Shame you can't reserve your ST seat for these ad hoc games. You used to be able to, I'm sure? 

28 minutes ago, elevenone said:

-shudder-  ty for the blue brazil flashback.  Were they not propping up Div 1 with zero wins all season and us in top flight?  Difference is this time Livi a league above and favs with bookies.  I would be more anxious being a Livi fan on Sat than us.

Regardless of score expect little BBC time as Scott Brown going to Castle Greyskull will be the main focus for the pundits all weekend.

Winners of ICT/Hibs at home in quarters please. :fan:

Oh ye of little faith. One of Bonnyrigg, Cove or Ayr please and the winner of the game between the other 2 in the semi final (although based on the optimism here I expect that to be what Livvy get)

13 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

Your seat does have a sticker on it. Sure it says Reserved for ST or something similar. 

Not sure if it does, even then it's not a ST game and you end up having to ask people to move on occasion. Wasn't even worth it during the playoffs when the place was busy. 

Probably not too much if an issue on Saturday as we'll be lucky to get 3;500 fans in total, I reckon. 

Round my area in the JHS it's generally accepted it's sit anywhere on non ST days. Could be due to being in a popular situation as we appear to attract a lot of casual visitors even on ST days when there's little free seating.

Maybe a subject that TJF could settle. It's certainly what I would describe as a fans issue.

3 hours ago, jagfox said:

Not sure if it does, even then it's not a ST game and you end up having to ask people to move on occasion. Wasn't even worth it during the playoffs when the place was busy. 

Probably not too much if an issue on Saturday as we'll be lucky to get 3;500 fans in total, I reckon. 

Certainly a hassle. Most people will move if you ask them to. I am usually there early enough that it isn’t an issue for me.

22 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Just a reminder that season tickets are not valid so tickets need to be purchased:

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-fixture/partick-thistle-v-livingston-10th-february-2024/

Not expecting a big away support as they are in the Jackie Husband Stand. Let's get a big home support in to help the players and the club's finances.

Ticket Bought.

• Like 1