Transfer Targets

ForeverandEver

Twaddle has been shocking at Ayr according to their fans. Boyle is a SFL1 player, he failed at SPL with Dunfermline. Malone - are you joking?

Did you read my post? I said I don't think Archie will sign back up players that aren't SPL standard. He may tho' sign promising younger players that will become SPL standard. The three mentioned were just three players that can play both centreback and fullback. Signing a left sided player.that can double in those two positions would be a good acquisition. .

Did you read my post? I said I don't think Archie will sign back up players that aren't SPL standard. He may tho' sign promising younger players that will become SPL standard. The three mentioned were just three players that can play both centreback and fullback. Signing a left sided player.that can double in those two positions would be a good acquisition. .

I think this will happen, don't think we have the budget to have the luxury of a back up full back on both sides.

I think this will happen, don't think we have the budget to have the luxury of a back up full back on both sides.

I think there's another reason for our doing this apart from expense. We're not a big team so guys coming in will have to be convinced they will get game time. If we sign a guy on the understanding he may not start right away but we expect to use him as cover for 2, even 3 positions then he'll know his chances of breaking into the team are that much better.

We've been linked with ex-Scotland international Steven Saunders who has been freed from Motherwell.

He's a right back if as I understand. It could be a sign that SOD is away to DUFC.

Saunders would be a good replacement.

I reckon there's more chance of keeping O'Donnell than there is McMillan, for some reason.

I reckon there's more chance of keeping O'Donnell than there is McMillan, for some reason.

I didn't think McMillan looked all that interested in proceedings on Saturday at Dumbarton. I found myself wishing on several occasions that O'Donnell was playing instead. I guess once the SPL finishes there will be a flurry of releases and signings. It'll be interesting in the weeks ahead.

We've been linked with ex-Scotland international Steven Saunders who has been freed from Motherwell.

He's a right back if as I understand. It could be a sign that SOD is away to DUFC.

Saunders would be a good replacement.

would we not be due money if sod was to leave though? surely that would rule him out going up there.

would we not be due money if sod was to leave though? surely that would rule him out going up there.

Yes but as with the Conway transfer they could sign him up and offer us a pittance. We reject it and it spends the next 10 months playing out in court.

By the time Ayr got the money for Conway (60% more than Utd offered) he'd been there 10 months

According to the Daily Express (no I don't read it) Nicky Clark could become a Jag ......

with Jagiellonia Bialystok in Poland

No wonder they're interested in signing him - they've got a history of Producing flops...

(sorry)