Ross County

Metzmagic

I'd go along with that. In typical Jags fashion, anything could happen and probably will. (reference Murray Walker)

We are capable of doing it and we would be 1 point behind them with a win. That still might not be enough to move us above Inverness or Hamilton though as they both have winnable games. We can worry about that at 16:45 on Saturday. We are due a home win against this lot and Saturday is as good a time as any to do it.

• Like 1

We were dross up there against them earlier in the season and they only won one-nil. I'd like to think we're better now and good enough to take at least a point off them. For all that the BBC commentators on Sportscene are creaming themselves over Dingwall's finest, I don't think they're any better better than what they've been in the second half of the last few seasons. We could do with 3 points with 3 hard fixtures coming up though....

Muirhead in for Amoo and Fraser in for Welsh. 3-1 Jags, Doolan,Fraser,Lawless.

Not sure why Welsh should deserve to be dropped after last Saturday but Fraser was showing good form before his unfortunate injury. Wouldn't like to have to make the decision between Muirhead and Amoo. Would be a no brainer if we were guaranteed the former was going to contribute as he did in the 2nd half at Rugby Pk but in overall performance Amoo maybe just scrapes it.

I'd go along with that. In typical Jags fashion, anything could happen and probably will. (reference Murray Walker)

We are capable of doing it and we would be 1 point behind them with a win. That still might not be enough to move us above Inverness or Hamilton though as they both have winnable games. We can worry about that at 16:45 on Saturday. We are due a home win against this lot and Saturday is as good a time as any to do it.

Due a home win? We gubbed them 4-0 at Firhill last season.

We really should go into this game full of confidence, butThistle and should are too,often strangers. This game is one that we should be looking to take the three points in this and the something from the St. Johnstone game before our trips up North and to the East End: which with the best will in the world Iwouldn't be sticking my mortgage on getting two wins!

If we can continue to tighten up at the back and midfield I don't see any reason to be overly frightened for the next couple of games. And the condemned man took a long drink...

You must have a short memory ( or life ) - it wouldn't even make the top 100 in my list of stinkers.

I don't know. I've been going for thirty years and that game is up there for me. It was almost comically bad. Im sure there have been worse performances in lower divisions but something about that game stands out. Some decent players looked on that day like they'd never seen a football before.

• Like 1

Looking forward to giving The Fox a special North Stand welcome for 45 minutes...lol. This will be a tough game, but after the run we have been on, we should be looking for the 3 points, though one point wouldn't be a disaster. 6 points from the two home games would be AWESOME!

6am stornoway ferry terminal.

Eta at firhill 2.45pm if all to plan.

Might even get one of the scarves!

Looking forward to this.

I notice "Loch Seaforth" ran a bit late (and is now stormbound in Ullapool) - hope you got to Firhill on time.

Edited by JeanieD