Ict On Saturday

Auld Jag

Without being there it looks like a good point, I'd say our defence has been pretty decent with the exception of Hearts x2 and last week, so 20 games out of 23. We've still got the 4th best defensive record in the league.

With United scoring 5 today we're back to bottom of the goals for chart though, it would be good if we could get Erskine in now plus one more attacking option. If we do, it'll be interesting to see if Welsh drops out and we go more attacking or stick with 3 central mids none of whom are a great goal threat but offer more defensively.

• Like 1

the match sounded awful on the audio but nil against is a bonus after last week. Getting a bit concerned over our lack of shots and the service to Dools. Really need a signing this week.

Think Mixu will go for it at Firhill with his 4-4-2 .Archie will need to get the tactics and team selection right.

Good point today after last week. Good to see Elliot getting game tome. Need another striker in though. According to the walloper behind me n my ten year old we need eleven new players, what ubelievable negativity. What really gets me is I'm guessing him and his mate travelled the best part of 200 miles. Why bother!

• Like 1

A clean sheet after last week's shocker is good.

However, a major concern is our powderpuff attacking play.

3 shots at goal today, with the 1 on target easily dealt with by the keeper.

Like others, I want to see an attacking line up and tactics next week in a crucial game.

Tora, tora, tora.

Bad start to the day for me, missing the train at Kyle of Lochalsh by a bawhair,ready for heading home but decided to drive to the game.I wish I'd have just went home!

Terrible game to be honest, we offered pretty much nothing apart from a sclaffed half chance from Elliot near the end.

Inverness started better with Mutombo and Storey linking up well and looking pretty dangerous. Mutombo skinned Booth a few times but he drifted out the game and was subbed. Cerny had a great save from Storey in the first half.I had a pie and a bovril that was the highlight.

We played a bit better in the second half, Dumbaya and Booth grew into the game, Banzo was his usual self dictating play, Osman was solid inbetween being chopped at every chance by Draper the hatchetman. I didn't really think at any point we looked like losing a goal, nor did we look like scoring to be honest but I'm happy enough with a point. The positives were the clean sheet, Frans and Seaborne looked solid and more comfortable together than Seabo and Lindsay. hopefully Lawless' injury isn't too serious, our bench was very weak today, had Pogba been on it I think he would have came on for a bit to give us some presence upfront, Dools ran his socks off but never really had any chances and was pretty isolated all day.

The word 'toothless' was used after defeat to Celtic a few weeks ago. Looking at the team the last few weeks, although we have scored a goal here and there, you struggle to see where they are going to come from. We are seriously lacking going forward. It would be a different story if we were missing chances but were not creating any. I fear the worst next week. We have bannigan/welsh/osman, all doing the same job on the hauf way line. We need Erskine now, in my opinion lose one of the defensive 3 centre mids. We seen the difference when Fraser came in for Welsh against killie. Until then doolan doesn't have a chance to get into 3 figures and next weekend will be frightening

Well that was a waste of £2.80.

When there's a strongish cross wind like we had today you're unlikely to get much of a spectacle. Even so you'd still expect better fare than that. Thought we were second best in the first half but maybe slightly the better team in the second. Can't remember anything worth adding to that except Welsh put in a good shift when pushed further forward into the "Stevenson" central position. Suppose that will be the role Erskine will fit into or even Fraser might be asked to play.