New Signing

West Ender

Love the way Archie keeps his cards close to his chest until the ink is dry on the contract. This is a good signing because he has done much more than Lyle Taylor had done at age 22. England don't toss out under 19 caps to duds!

Hang on a second here. Correct me if I'm wrong but you started a thread recently decrying the fact that we had yet to start any business; now you "love the way Archie keeps his cards close to his chest"?

Edited by Armand2
  • Like 4

Replying to Armand2 I was, in my previous thread, intimating frustration that nothing was happening. NOT that we were not receiving a running commentary. We have lost players in Archie's time because ' the cat got out of the bag' and preferred the kit-e-kat at another "household".

4 years younger than Lyle Taylor and seems to have been pretty decent competition for the ex-jag....

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/adebayo-azeez/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/244220/saison/2015/verein/3884/liga/0/wettbewerb/GB4/pos/0/trainer_id/0/plus/1

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?season_id=145&team_id=4194&teamTabs=stats&season_id=145

Could be getting him at just the right time...

2 up front this year.....? :thinking:

Mon ADE! ..... Mon eh Jags!!!!

:fan: