Aberdeen Vs Partick Thistle 20/08/2016

jagfox

Hard to gauge Aberdeen right now, no goals in the first two games. Haven't looked convincing in Europe either. Although, probably will be the toughest opposition for us this season so far. Really hope we play nothing like we did against Utd and hopefully we'll have a chance to win.

Not expecting anything before the last few days of August. Archie has said many times that he's looking for a central defender, so I would be surprised if nothing happens before the end of the transfer window. maybe a loan signing. I think we can still get out of contract players after that, so 1st September might not be a deadline for us.

As a jags fan living in Aberdeen, this is the game I both love and loath in equal measure. I have listened to the sheep all week with there pish..."4-0 easy"...."You're getting hump"....and now the local radio station, Northsound is getting torn in predicting a easy home win. I only hope for a good result and I will be early in work on Monday (first time for everything)

• Like 1

As a jags fan living in Aberdeen, this is the game I both love and loath in equal measure. I have listened to the sheep all week with there pish..."4-0 easy"...."You're getting hump"....and now the local radio station, Northsound is getting torn in predicting a easy home win. I only hope for a good result and I will be early in work on Monday (first time for everything)

I'm in the same boat man. Need a Jag's win for bragging rights on Monday. Not to mention my wife and all her family are sheep worriers too.

A wee 1-0 win for us, with Dools poking in from a goalmouth stramash will do me.

Mon the Jags.

Aye, same here, I'd take a decent performance and any kind of win. I'd maybe settle for a draw today and a home win in Dec as I'll be down with a few Aberdeen fans for the game. Bit if a test today after a poor result against Utd and almost 2 weeks since we played.