Hamilton 15/10/16.

Auld Jag

Back from Australia, Travelling up from London tomorrow and going to this game and the Ross Country game before flying back to Australia. My first time at Firhill in 20 years and my 12 year old son's first game at Firhill. So six points over the next two games are warranted; 3-0.....Doolan (2) and Edwards please.

• Like 3

Anyone know if I'm allowed to take a dog into Firhill? Just a tiny one. I'm assuming not since I've never seen one, and given that I'm not allowed a plastic water bottle. (You could throw this dog)

We've enough to concern ourselves on the pitch as it is these days without you throwing a spaniel in the works?

• Like 2

Back from Australia, Travelling up from London tomorrow and going to this game and the Ross Country game before flying back to Australia. My first time at Firhill in 20 years and my 12 year old son's first game at Firhill. So six points over the next two games are warranted; 3-0.....Doolan (2) and Edwards please.

My Dads mate was the same in 2014. First visit after 20 years. It was during commonwealth games and the weather was outstanding. He couldn't believe how improved Glasgow was. Enjoy. And the b weather just now is pretty good for October in case you are wondering.

Anyone know if I'm allowed to take a dog into Firhill? Just a tiny one. I'm assuming not since I've never seen one, and given that I'm not allowed a plastic water bottle. (You could throw this dog)

This could be a problem.

Those of you who know your sporting history should be versed in "The Curse of the Cubs".

Woe betide any organisation who turns away four legged friends from the gate of a sporting event!

PS Throwing the dog is not recognised by the IOC but is by the RSPA and you get the jail.

Need a win but definitely cannot lose, I would try go abit more solid & have an extra man in midfield. Osman has been poor but we know how good he usually is so I would stick with him. If Barton is a decent CB than Devine should really drop out, in that scenario Lawless would come back in to keep Welsh out.

..........................Cerny

Gordon.....Devine.....Lindsay.....Booth

.................Barton.....Osman

........................Edwards

Amoo...............Doolan.............Erskine

This could be a problem.

Those of you who know your sporting history should be versed in "The Curse of the Cubs".

Woe betide any organisation who turns away four legged friends from the gate of a sporting event!

PS Throwing the dog is not recognised by the IOC but is by the RSPA and you get the jail.

Many thanks for all the helpful advice. I have managed to arrange a doggy sitter and may never find out regarding Firhill. But I promise to never throw her

It's only thanks to Ryan Scully that Hamilton aren't already back home with the points. Our defending is a shadow of what it was last season. Hamilton won 5 headers and one shot in our box before finally scoring.

Having said that, well done to the lads on turning it round, let's hope they can improve in the second half and secure the win.