Scotland V Slovakia

Lambies Lost Doo

That was an amazing finish. Crowd stayed positive. Team pushed on and on with their keeper making some amazing saves and the crossbar was hit twice. I love Thistle but having 45k fans going mental at a last min winner is an unbeatable feeling.

30k stayed on bouncing to "Freed From Desire" dance tune until every player left the pitch.

Now where to watch it on Sunday?!?!?!!!!

That was the best atmosphere I've seen in Hampden since we beat France there.The place was rockin when the whistle went.The Dance tune at the end was brilliant.No one was wanting to leave.Good subs from Strachan , if a little late, .Thought we were playing into their hands a little with countless crosses from to wide but Going through the middle more when Martin came on changed it for us.

That was the best atmosphere I've seen in Hampden since we beat France there.The place was rockin when the whistle went.The Dance tune at the end was brilliant.No one was wanting to leave.Good subs from Strachan , if a little late, .Thought we were playing into their hands a little with countless crosses from to wide but Going through the middle more when Martin came on changed it for us.

This one?
or that one?

This one?

or that one?

Since the Gary Caldwell one . The end of that game the celebrations were magnificent.I was at the Mojo one too in the uncovered old Celtic end.I dont think Ive ever been wetter in my life,Walked home over the red blaze car parks after the game and looked like id been swimming in a river of mud when I got home The old hampden was a total midden but these Scotland games with 60,70,80 thousand in the ground were mental.

Brilliant, Scotland. About 25 in our club screaming our lungs ragged for Scotland on telly 1. On telly 2, 4 Ingurlundshire 'fans' who after 20 minutes of their game got the dominoes out. It looked like Ingurlund were deliberately trying to get it up us by playing shite against Slovenia, knowing we wanted them to win to give Slovenia nothing to play for on Sunday. As soon as we score, they decide to score and win. I'm not remotely paranoid, you understand.

Got a few mates setting off for Slovenia tomorrow, so wishing them a great weekend.

Intaerrum Scotland.

Just been reading about the other results, apart from a Scotland win tomorrow, we want to see happening to ensure we reach the play offs. We definitely want to see Belgium not lose to Bosnia & Herzegovina. Belgium having already qualified could take the foot of the pedal and besides Willie Collum is the ref! Confusing as hell but another result that could be to our benefit would be if Wales don't beat Ireland.

The four seeded countries in the play offs look like they could be Portugal, Croatia, Italy and Wales. Something about Denmark replacing Italy if the Danes win their game but I can't follow all these permutations.

It would be good to know that our destiny is in our own hands as we go into kick-off tomorrow night. If Bosnia fail to beat Belgium this evening then the pathway would be cleared; a Scottish victory tomorrow night would land us a play-off spot for certain.

Willie Collum as ref tonight, what a sub-plot!

Wikipedia has a very good summary of the tables. Bosnia are our best hope as they play Belgium, but Sweden need to play Netherlands, Wales need to play Ireland and Croatia away to Ukraine. So a win and any of those other results going our way do it. I think if we can do our job we're probably there.

My thoughts exactly, can't abide him but one of the best strikers we have produced in decades. You wonder if he had had his head screwed on a bit more where he could have gone in football. Got to hand it to Livi, their production line of players in the 2000s was fantastic - Griffiths, Dorrans, Snodgrass, McPake, Halliday, MacKay, Davidson etc

My thoughts exactly, can't abide him but one of the best strikers we have produced in decades. You wonder if he had had his head screwed on a bit more where he could have gone in football. Got to hand it to Livi, their production line of players in the 2000s was fantastic - Griffiths, Dorrans, Snodgrass, McPake, Halliday, MacKay, Davidson etc

You do realise that for virtually the whole of period these guys were being nurtured at Almondvale Livingston were trading in the red? They went into administration not once but twice.

• Like 1